Pollution Control Certificate - Which Shop in Your City

Thread Starter #1
Pollution Certificate - Which shop in your city??
Starting of this thread because my Punto is 1 year old now and it required pollution check certificate.

I am interested for Bangalore, which is the preferred place to do it?
Please share this information for your cities also.

350Z

Core Team
Not sure about other cities but at least in Delhi, Pollution Under Control Certificate can be obtained from Authorized Booths which are located in most of the fuel stations, after check-up of vehicle at Rs.45 only.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Pollution Certificate - Which shop in your city??
Starting of this thread because my Punto is 1 year old now and it required pollution check certificate.

I am interested for Bangalore, which is the preferred place to do it?
Please share this information for your cities also.
Any petrol pumps RSM.
It costs 50 for petrol car.
For my Scorpio it's 120 for 6 months.

Thread Starter #4
Yes Vibhor, its same in Bangalore as well. But most of them will charge you more than they are authorize to. Thats why I started to find which one id reliable and better.

@mukesh, I normally used any random shop for my bike, but I found out that they just charge more. Actually there are fixed charge. Now the cost of Diesel engine is more, so thought if members go to any specific place.

Last edited:
Yes Vibhor, its same in Bangalore as well. But most of them will charge you more than they are authorize to. Thats why I started to find which one id reliable and better.
Hey RSM try Advaith near BTM.
Is your Punto Petrol or Diesel.

Thanks Mukesh, I think its BP bunk, right, near Udupi garden?

Mine is diesel.
Then its not possible they(BP) have the machines for Petrol only.
If Hosur Road is nearer to you go to Indian oil bunk(Roopena Agrahara) you can get it done there.
But for that you have to take a long U turn.

350Z

Core Team
Oh I see. Isn’t there any price list mentioned publicly on booth itself? For South Delhi’tes – I’d recommend the one at Engineer’s Service Station.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Here at Nagpur, they dont check the vehicle, Just tell them your car no.,model, variant and the PUC Certificate is yours.

350Z

Core Team
Here at Nagpur, they dont check the vehicle, Just tell them your car no.,model, variant and the PUC Certificate is yours.
Whoa. Is that even authorized? As my car is now ageing, sometimes a little tuning and RPM adjustment is required before getting a PUC Certificate.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Yes, it is legal. Things here are a bit strange. And cops never check PUC certificate of cars. However a biker must have one with him.

Pollution Under Control Certificates for Diesel vehicles in Bangalore?

Hey guys, its real difficult to find PUC issuers for Diesel Cars.

There are plenty of Petrol Emission Centre here in Bangalore.

Just noticed yesterday my PUC certificate expired 2 days ago.

So Banglooreans, where can i find emission centre for Diesel vehicle in Bangalore City.

The last time i got it done at Hosur Road, during a visit on that side, but that's too far for me.

That too i have planned a trip day after, so want to keep my documents in order.

Thanks in advance.

In Secunderabad it takes Rs 60/- for PUC.It can be done in any petrol pumps or the numerous Maruti Van parked in every corner of the city.Had done PUC checking on your car and bike from them.

Top Bottom