Extra Charges By Vodafone India!

Thread Starter #1

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Hii. I am a vodafone subscriber for many years.

I was charged 75rs extra as value added services which i never used. I contacted them and they said i have visted a paid site ie "d2c_mobila******" and that's why i was charged.

But i remember no site like this that i visited. In the bill it shows as a value added service and downloads.

Please help me on this. Just google the site name and you will find many companints. I tried contacting ashoka via site but it's not working. Will call them tomorrow. Has anyone else faced this issue ?

Re: Extra charges by Vodafone India !

Even i am also using Vodafone from several years. Surprised to see such charges from Vodafone, have never faced any issue as such with them in past.

Call or mail to their grevience cell department else you would not be heard nor sorted out this complain.
This would get waived off once the right person gets to hear the complain.
Did you checked with your handset apart from you if anyone else did not used your cell and visited that chargable site.Do make that sure first and then approach them.It would get waived.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #4

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member

I called them but he was just saying our computer shows the charge so it must be correct. [anger]

Then i emailed and exchanged 6 messages. Check the screenshot. They are giving me 18rs discount as a gesture [frustration] i refused them.

Now i have asked what's the full site name. I don't even know what all those stars mean , how could i have possibly visited that site.

And now the customer care guy on email is telling me that android phones keep data on , he's telling me solutions of being overcharged if i used more data than my internet data pack.

Attachments

These type of data charges complaints are on the raise .If you talk to your relevant appellate authority,they will waive off these charges.

I was a vodafone postpaid customer from past 8 years.. 2 months back I switch to airtel because of this same Issue. I was charged every month for the some paid site or download content. Some time it is Rs25 and sometimes it was Rs100+ . After repeated calls they revert the charges but later they refused to and was asking me to pay.

So I switch to airtel as there was no other option. If you check internet there are lot of users who face these kind of issues of wrong charges levied.

If the charges are correct then vodafone people will never reverse the charges. Charges are only reversed for the people who raise the issue with them.

Top Bottom