One Thing You Always Wished For In Life!

One Thing You Always Wished For In Life

• Having a loving and caring partner

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Providing Best Life to your child

• Doing a good deed for the parents

• Owning a super car with own money

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Arriving to Office at own pace.

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Muster up courage to reason out with Wife/Girlfriend

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Plan A Beautiful Vacation

• Live a day of the week as you wish

• Eat your favorite dish at any time.

• Having frequent Increment or Raise in Pocket Money

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thread Starter #1

Akash1886

Honoured Member
One Thing You Always Wished For In Life!​

Friends, We get to live life only once and one makes the efforts to make it worth, enjoyable and memorable. The feeling of contentment is really difficult to achieve in one’s life as he/she always thinks and wishes for that “one” thing that would make their lives complete.

Being happy in any circumstance is subjective and highly depends on the nature of person. Also, circumstantial emotions keep changing but the wishful thinking of a person to own/ be with that one special thing is always there at the back of their minds.

So my dear buddies similar is the intent of the thread. This thread is about those small little yet highly significant things that one may have needed to have that beautiful smile but could not have it. The thing which was a well kept wish in your hearts and you thought of buying/saying it someday.

Life gives us all so many chances to achieve our aims and fulfill our objectives but seldom we realize that in this mad rush of jobs, review meetings, presentations and appointments one does not get the time to live that one moment or have that one small little thing by which the entire day's pressure could be released.

We all are from different professional backgrounds and are living in different states so by starting this thread I wish to connect us all on a friendly level and share that one special thing we desire.

For all my mates here; that one special little thing that you could not get can be a favorite story book/novel, the favorite car, a favorite toy in childhood, a favorite DVD/VCD or a warm hug when you needed it etc. Let me also emphasize on the importance of emotions and feelings one may have but did not express the same at the right time so my humble request is to treat this thread as a medium to convey that one special feeling to your parents, loved ones, your friends, pets and to even those who unfortunately are no more there.

Life is a beautiful journey in which we encounter a number of moments which often leave an impression in our hearts so come up and share those beautiful moments and may be you may get a chance to re-live that moment because one never knows what future has in store.

Having said this, I as a person also sorely miss being with my fiancee. No matter, how much she might nag, but yes, her presence in my life means a lot to me. I never touched my dad's feet on any occasion but honestly deep in my heart I always have respected his love and feelings and wish to reciprocate the same in my own way someday.

Therefore, I hereby put-forward this humble thread on our TAI forum for all my fellow buddies. I hope we all shall come up with beautiful wishes.

Regards

Akash

Last edited:
Some people Eat to live, I Live to eat :P travelling to different places trying new dishes. and Exploring unknown land; Also Owning a Tesla Model S P85D, Lancer Evolution X and an Audi RS7 :P

None of the above.

Reason? In real life, the One Thing I Always Wished For In Life, "kept changing" as I went thro different phases in my life. It was too be the fastest swimmer in the village once. To score all points for my team then. It was to be school first later. To be the "Tamilnadu Jones" after seeing Raiders of the last Arc. To go to the Mariana Trench after watching Abyss. To become a Mountaineer after Cliffhanger. To be the first scientist to successfully harvest Solar Energy down at Earth thro orbiting satellites. The recent wish was to attach a highly portable 10000mm lens to my tiny NEX-5R. The Damn list goes on and on as the daily calendar losses is thickness. Am I wrong ?

I have always wished to win a huge lottery which permits me to pursue my interests without worrying about getting food on the table! Have been getting lots of mails to the effect but not all seem genuine [lol]
More realistically I would want all the music/movies that are available anywhere!!

Last edited:

Top Bottom