Centralized Home / Office Furnishing Thread For T.A.I

Thread Starter #1

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Buddies,

The reason behind starting this thread is that I have browsed entire Members lounge section including Gadgets section and did not find a home furnishing thread. So, for benefit of all of us I am starting this thread where in we can discuss the queries with regards to home and office furnishing.

Home/ Office furnishing includes:

Tables, Beds, Mattresses, chairs and any wooden/ iron/ modular furnishing for home and Office.

Do write in queries and provide suggestions to other's queries over here.

Hope to see active interaction on this thread.

Regards

Akash

Last edited:
I am planning to paint my home (interior only) and have got 2 quotes from Interior designers, both are charging Rs.25/- per sq.feet so the quote is almost same.

Anybody has used "Asian Paints Home Solution"? Can anybody let me know how is the overall experience with them? Because their review is not so good on "Mouthshut", hence got confused.

Thread Starter #4

Akash1886

Honoured Member
I am planning to paint my home (interior only) and have got 2 quotes from Interior designers,
Anybody has used "Asian Paints Home Solution"? Can anybody let me know how is the overall experience with them? Because their review is not so good on "Mouthshut", hence got confused.
Hi RK, In case you aren't satisfied with Asian Paints then try this.

Regards

Akash

Hi Akash,

Thanks for the link. I have decided to go with local interior designer as they are giving colour consultancy for free and there charges are same as Rs.25 per square feet.

Top Bottom