Happy New Year 2015!

Thread Starter #1

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Dear TAI-gers,

I on behalf of my friends, family & fiancee convey my wishes to the whole forum and guest visitors of TAI. May this Christmas and New Year 2015, makes you all even more Happy, Healthy and Humorous.

May our TAI gain new heights of success and gets more and more informative in 2015 with lots of detailed reviews!

Merry Christmas!

christmas-christmas-17756629-1024-768.jpg

Google n Doodle!

Love you all!

Regards

Akash

Re: Merry Christmas to TAI'ians!!

merry Christmas to one and all , Let the bells bring in prosperity and joy in everyone's life, Amen

Thread Starter #6

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Re: Merry X-Mas and Happy New Year 2015

Friends,

Some pics of a party that was held at my tenant's place to keep festivities alive post Christmas and enjoy the new year!

step0001 (1).jpg

step0001 (2).jpg

step0001 (3).jpg

step0001 (4).jpg

step0001 (5).jpg

step0001 (6).jpg

step0002.jpg

step0003.jpg

step0003 (1).jpg

step0001.jpg

Regards

Akash

Happy new year 2015

Hi friends,

Wishing you all a very Happy, Safe and prosperous NEW YEAR 2015 [clap].
May the TAI-gers who had postponed their car purchase to new year get the best vehicle of their choice.[angel]
Wishing you all a very Happy, Safe, Enjoyable, trouble free mile crunching on your beloved ride[drive]

Cheers

Attachments

Last edited:
Happy new year!

Happy new year to all the TAIgers reading this, have a ton of fun in 2015 may it be a happy and prosperous year for all the members and they continue to buy new exotics for all of us to drool on [:D] Happy new year once again guys.
Here is something to make you laugh in 2015- How do you tell when a mid-engined Ferrari is warmed up? It's on fire.

A man in a Jaguar passed a Mini that had broken down by the side of the road. Being a kindly driver, he stopped and fixed a tow-rope to it and began towing it to the nearest garage.
After 10 minutes of towing, a Porsche passed them at high speed. The Jaguar driver was not going to be outdone by a Porsche, so, forgetting that he had a Mini in tow, slammed his foot down and the Jaguar and Porsche indulged in a high-speed race down the road, the Mini and it's occupant trailing wildly about at the end of the rope frantically trying to attract their attention and failing.
A Police car saw them and gave chase. The Police driver radioed back to Headquarters "Sarge, you'll never believe this, I've just seen a Porsche and a Jaguar neck and neck doing 150 mph - and a bloke in a Mini flashing his lights, blowing his horn and trying to overtake them!"

There was this car that was driving very slowly down the highway. A State Trooper pulls it over. "What have I done wrong, officer?" the driver asks.
"You are going 26mph on a major highway. There is a law against that," the officer says to the driver. "You must go at least 50mph."
"But when I turned on the highway, the sign said 26!" the driver replies.
"HA HA HA!" The officer laughs out loud. "That is because this is Interstate 26! The 26 isn't the speed limit!"
The driver leans back in her car seat and the cop sees another woman sitting beside her. She looked as pale as a ghost.
"What happened to her?" the officer asks.
"I don't know, but she has been that way ever since we got off of interstate 160."

Last edited:
i just came back into town hence late for wishing new year.

Happy new year to entire forum and all the guests who visit here. May all of you keep driving your machines safely.

I wish you always get green signal at every junction, spacious parking wherever you go, no high beamers on road, no late cutters....am i going beyond [;)]

Anyways, Happy New Year 2015 to you and your family. Keep smiling !!

Top Bottom