Teacher Teaches Students About Cars as Punishment!

Thread Starter #1

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Buddies,

The Automotive India is a young forum having some really enthusiastic teenage members who are in schools. Here is something with which they as well as all of us shall relate in a humorous and enthusiastic way!

Front-view-44035_l.jpg

Errant students of Al Shahba School for boys, in Sharjah, need no longer fear the reprimand of the teacher nor the chances of a beating. Their teacher has come up with quite a clever way of teaching mischievous students a lesson.

Realising the futility of shouting or even beating children for their mistakes, social worker Yaqoub Alhamadi has come up with a novel method for behavioral correction. His modes of discipline are through spanners and nuts and bolts. The children as a result, engage in something that interests young minds a lot – cars.
Oh lord! Why didn't you gave teachers like this to us??[:)]

Link

Regards

Aksah

bhvm

Honoured Member
Actually dubai has many throwaway cars that students can "mess' up with.
If They mess up our running cars the students will get a beating not from teachers but from parents and owners of cars.

Still a novel way.

How DID I miss this thread?

But it would be of no use for me. My SST teacher has her own theory for the extinction of dinosaurs. That we destroyed their shelter and cut down trees [sleep][frustration]:lol!:

Many kids today are cleverer, only what they lack is the ‘knowledge’ which they will eventually ‘gather’. Unfortunately some of these have ‘zero’ discipline. Finding means and ways to get them ‘organised’ is the way to go, be it at the school or at home.

Gone are the days we believed and practiced that punishment deters young people from continuing to engage in negative behavior. There is nothing better than engaging them in something they are interested in and hence getting them back on to the track eventually.

It’s a sort of ‘reward’ than a punishment. With this activity, if Mr Alhamadi can get some of his students motivated towards doing something positive in life, why not [thumbsup]

Because our Teachers have no knowledege :biggrin: (I am a drop-out.I know this better than anyone else).

Blaming your teachers for your failure/premature drop out is easy. I would instead blame yourself for not being able to utilize what your school and teachers have in them to help you to meet challenges in your academic program and outside of it.

Last edited:

Top Bottom