Why not? This is a great idea, provided you can find fellow TAIan(s) who ply on the same routes and at about the same time.
The benefits are:
Because you save fuel:
1. Reduce Pollution.
2. Conserve the nation's (and world's) resources.
3. Save money.
4. Reduce your Carbon Footprint.
Because there is one car on the road on a given day instead of 2,
5. Do your bit in reducing congestion on the crowded roads of Bangalore(and maybe Chennai)
Because you have fellow companions
6. Create new friendships, bondings and relations.
Originally Posted by raj_5004
Me, aditya & arun always do this! whenever we have to go somewhere, aditya & arun comes over to my place in his estilo & then we go together in my scorpio.
7. Exchange more knowledge about automobiles and directly/indirectly contribute to the growth of TAI
My dad travels on a very busy stretch of Bangalore(HAL Airport road to/from Infantry Road) but unluckily, no chance to pool as ours is a chauffeur driven office car.