Best Captain in Indian Cricket Team?

Thread Starter #1
Whom do you consider / rate as the Best Cricket Captain In Indian Team till date ?.

Is it Sunil, Kapil, Sourav, Azhar, Anil, MS Dhoni etc ?.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Re: Best cricket captain in Indian team.

It's M.S.Dhoni as the Best captian of India and Virat Kholi is the Worst Captian of India.My most favorite player is Azharuddin,R.Ashwin and Virendar Shewag : 'nuff said !

Thread Starter #3
Re: Best cricket captain in Indian team.

Thanks.

We have to take account both Forms of
Cricket i.e. Test Cricket and one Day International.

Thanks & regards
Prashant s akerkar

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Well the Indian cricket team has recently got it's new Captain i.e Virat Kohli (for all formats now). From the able hands of Dhoni, the team further goes into safe hands of Virat. I feel Virat and Dhoni in present, both are instrumental in helping India achieve various milestones and strengthen its position further. If I have to pick one among them, I will go for Virat. Reason is, Positive and Healthy Aggression on field, Communicates with the team members on-off the field with same closeness and most importantly he is truly the fittest Captain of India. Virat's physical fitness is definitely going to help in further increasing the level of overall player's fitness in the team and there by improving further the performance. I am really impressed with the way he approaches the most serious and difficult situations in any match.

Regards

Akash

Top Bottom