Citroen Eco Luxury Concept: University Project!

Thread Starter #1

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Team,

It gives me immense honor and a feeling of pride to state that "The Automotive India" has the exclusive pics of a concept car designed by my dear friend Ankit Parashar as his final year University project. Of all the prominent Indian Automotive Forums, The Automotive India is the only one to have these pics.

The design that he has made is a 1:4 scale model called the "Citroen Eco Luxury Concept". The model has been made as per the actual process followed in the automotive industry for creating a concept car.

It so happened that today I met him after a long gap and there I was introduced to this exquisitely designed concept by Ankit himself.

I would like you all to see the effort put in by my friend and I without any second thoughts made it a point to share it on our forum. We have a diverse member base/ visitors, so I hope this thread's intent and content caters to all of you.

A lot of research and effort has gone into this and it really shows in the final outcome.

Here are the pics of the concept design:

1) The sketch

Citroen_Eco-luxury_sedan_concept_2_large.jpg

2) The Clay model

7.jpg

3) The concept model

11b2b_10.jpg

2c1b4_10.jpg

10dec_10.jpg

95e5d_10.jpg

953a1_10.jpg

78195_10.jpg

a64b7_10.jpg

c85e3_10.jpg

Here is the man himself behind this awesome creation.

Citroen-Eco-Luxury-Sedan-1.jpg

Associated Article.

Ankit needs no formal introduction as he and his team are known to be the maverick minds behind the awesome creations at IDE Gurgaon.

Note: Usage of the concept pics without due credit to the creator is not allowed.

Regards

Akash

Last edited:

Top Bottom