Abandoned! Right From Machines To Speedways

Thread Starter #1
Source and Credit : ABANDONED

Thread about the most amazing & abandoned facilities / structures across the world.
PS: Yezdi plant ABANDONED: India

Attachments

Re: ABANDONED - Right from machines to speedways

Excellent thread, though I feel sorry after seeing such good placed being reduced to nothing but an abandonment. I think I have some pics, but just don't have the time!

Thread Starter #4
Re: ABANDONED - Right from machines to speedways

Being a petrol head it is sad to see the condition of Yezdi & Daewoo plant. I wish they should atleast sell the spares that is left unused for years.

PS: Anyone have the snaps of Standard Motors plant?

Thread Starter #6

Attachments

Thread Starter #7

Attachments

Sad to see such places be abandoned, Can't the government sell it for auction or make a big use of these places?

Or these plants can be used by other current car manufacturers who are facing production issues.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Buddies, There is no thread for contemporary cars that are left to rust, so posting one such car i.e A Maruti Suzuki 800 from my sector.

Photo0394.jpg

Photo0395.jpg

Regards

Akash

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Buddies, Had clicked these pics long back and while deleting from laptop found them so uploading them here. Its a heart wrenching sight to see such nice cars dying a slow death.

photo1541.jpg

Photo1539.jpg

photo1538.jpg

Photo1708.jpg

Photo1706.jpg

photo1743.jpg

photo1748.jpg

photo1898.jpg

photo1899.jpg

Regards

Akash

Buddies, Had clicked these pics long back and while deleting from laptop found them so uploading them here. Its a heart wrenching sight to see such nice cars dying a slow death.

View attachment 164061

Regards

Akash​

Bad sight! especially the blue colored esteem and merc [cry], where is the place that merc,Corsa and Esteem parked?
It seems to be a public place and people leaving it to rust in pieces just like that?​

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Bad sight! especially the blue colored esteem and merc [cry], where is the place that merc,Corsa and Esteem parked?
It seems to be a public place and people leaving it to rust in pieces just like that?
It is Gajraula, a industrial zone in Dist. Moradabad (UP). They are parked next to a eating joint. When I was on way to Bareilly, then I had clicked them. Indeed a real sad one. I thought to ask about Blue Merc and any intention to sell, but dad stopped me sighting vehicle background issue.

Regards

Akash

Thanks for starting the thread, surprised to see the Daewoo plant though! Cant believe full chassy is kept in open for years and still good (atleast to look at). There will be too many type 1 800's in the net few years rotting away like this. No body (in general) wants to maintain/restore these old cars, near my home, I have seen atleast 10such type 1 cars left to elements of nature, also here goes a list of cars I see regularly

1. Type 1 & few typ2 800
2. Maruti 1000
3. Ikon josh machines (not flair - the 1.6)
4. Matiz
5. Corsa, cielo, nexia etc

will post few pics soon

At least these could be used as donor cars.Why people doing this? they should have easily sold it to any scrap dealer.

In Kerala, most of the heavy vehicles spend their last days in Police station premises. Most of the old trucks, tippers will be bought by the Sand mafia for cheap prices and use for sand/earth supply without permission. These vehciles will run without valid registeration,insurance and end up life at police station.

Top Bottom