Do you like chrome finish?

Do you like Chrome?

• Total voters
Thread Starter #1

AMG

Suspended
Do you like Chrome?
Please not this is NOT about Google Chrome

This is about the shiny stuff attached on cars and bikes to give it more bling-bling.

Attachments

Too much is too bad!!!.
The chrome should be used under chassis, to prevent rusting of parts.
Instead of what one has done to Ferrari.

It is subjective to how much chrome is on the car.
I love the chrome bits on cars like the Indigo, BMW and Innova to name a few, but an overdose is a pure disaster.

Excessive use of chrome adds to the wierdness but its good use adds to the beauty.

I love chrome,if it is used wisely in a considerable range depending upon the car's color.
I hate chrome,if the car has too much bling-bling stuff,talking about chrome,today I saw a black color Swift with chrome beading on the fender margins,door arches and on the side rails,it was totally wierd.

I have voted for Hate it if its something like the one shown in the picture. But chrome if used wisely and in the right amount will look great especially for a black colored car!

deville_56

Honoured Member
Depends on how and where used. A bullet with lots of chrome is cool. An Innova with chrome tidbits looks cool. A hatchback with chrome tidbits like the mirror casing can look odd.

An Innova with chrome mirror casings, grill and rear no. plate embellishments looks OK, but anything else will look horrible, IMHO.

Top Bottom