What's Nickname of Your Rides?

Thread Starter #1
Sorry for posting it here. Mods please move this to appropriate thread. I just noticed that everyone posting there ownership reviews have a nickname for there rides. I was thinking why don't we start a thread where members can post the names of their rides along with the pics. If there is already a thread then please let me know otherwise I will start a new thread.:offtopic:

350Z

Core Team
Good idea. I have created this post as a separate thread so that we can share the names here itself.

Drive Safe,
350Z

My ride name is Vasantha Ashtra

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/ownership-reviews/17969-vasantha-ashtra-honda-city-i-dtec-2014-golden-brown.html

Quoting from My Ownership Thread.
THAVAM, (a tamil word, I think it called as "tapas" in Hindi) (a person praying to the god to get boon) continued to get my car. After the thavam, arjuna gets some ashtra in mahabharat. So I named my car as "Ashtra".

A enthusiast traveler needs a vehicle to fulfill his desire. A car is for me like living all round the year in spring season which is called as VASANTHAM in tamil.

Both together I name my car "Vasantha Ashtra". Yes she got a name now.
1.jpg

Thread Starter #5
Saw a fighter jet named Maverick on discovery once. Was so fascinated by the name that i decided I'll name my car after it. After one year got my car and here it is my "Maverick"
P.S- Also call it my angel sometimes. ;)

And @gandhi sir that headlamps with drl tubes look gorgeous. Best i-Dtec seen so far :)

Attachments

During selection process, I took my family to visit showroom to show Rexton, my daughter spontaneously said, this is a mighty vehicle, & is like T-Rex. I accepted that name even before it was purchased & taken home.

For pic, see my avatar or my thread T-Rex is here

Thread Starter #7
@dhoom9 rexton sure is a t-rex. I didn't knew it has 250mm ground clearance. :D
Common members i am sure there are many who named there rides. Lets see the rides from old forgotten ownership threads once again. ;)

And @gandhi sir that headlamps with drl tubes look gorgeous. Best i-Dtec seen so far :)
Thanks for your compliment. I see a different kind of looks when see my Ashtra on Road. I'm enjoying their looks. So many people enquires about my Projector Head light & DRL assembly. And my thread was quoted in T-BHP Honda City review for this head lights.

Top Bottom