Sam Kapasi: Remembering the Lovable Legend!

Thread Starter #1

Akash1886

Honoured Member
sam.jpg

Sam Kapasi: June 1973 to 23rd September 2012

Friends,

Many of you may not know who Sam Kapasi was, I shall give you a brief of this legendary human today.

Sir Sam Kapasi was known as a czar of vocabulary and had a beautiful flair for expressing the beautiful emotions of life. He was an able son, a dear friend to many, a loving husband and most importantly a human who loved each and every person who came in contact with him.

Those who loved him can't imagine their lives without him now because he was truly the one who made a lot of people feel complete.

He gave us all a feast of brilliantly written blogs and shared every moment of his life with so much excitement and humor that it always made the readers ask for more.

He almost led a revolution in the after market audios in India and the Brand JBL has touched the heights of success with his selfless efforts.

2 years ago in a fatal road accident on September 23 2012, the beloved Yeti left us all in tears and shock. Till date the void he created has not been filled and it would never be. Today is his 2nd anniversary!

No matter how good one may be in writing but can't ever be near to the legendary Sir Sam Kapasi.

A hardcore music lover and traveler, Sam Sir lived a life that most of us can simply dream about. He shall forever and ever be missed by the automotive community in India.

Sam Dada, I know, we never met but you have left a permanent impression on me with your great deeds. Wish you the very best and honestly miss you dada.

Sir Sam Kapasi, We at The Automotive India, remember you for intelligence and greatness as a human.

Thank you for enriching our lives with such beautiful memories. You shall be in our thoughts and minds. Your legacy shall forever be carried forward by all of us as we see our idol in you.

--Akash

Pic

Last edited:
The legend know as Yeti, with the superb yeti blogs were to die for.
His humours that gave life to his travelogues connected people in such a way that it always felt as if travelling along with him in that journey.
Thankyou for sharing this Akash.
Yeti he was always through.

Thread Starter #5

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Dada was such a brilliant human and so very lovable. I am deeply touched by the messages above. I have read all the blogs including "The one buys the car". Exceptionally well written blog and I really enjoyed reading them. It was indeed a pleasure to have known him virtually and he shall be my idol forever.

Miss you Dada!

--Akash

I recently joined the automotive world was always fascinated by the way of his writing . I used to read his blogs , ownership many times .

This was a tragic loss and is irreplaceable.

Last edited by a moderator:
RIP, loved sir...

My heartfelt condolences. You shall be sorely missed, Sam.

To be frank, I was really shocked about this sad news.
Did not know he parted for heaven two years ago. In fact, I read many of his posts on the internet. Really enjoyable, but I wasn't too much of a petrolhead so did not read much details. Confirmed now, on other websites that this was the same Sam sir I was a fan of.

Once again, Sam sir, may you rest in peace.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #8

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Dear all,

Its the 3rd anniversary of the beloved Yeti® today. It is hard to believe his absence but I surely wish our Yeti® is watching all of us and must be really happy to see that we all love him so much and shall keep loving him all the way for his affection, humor and genuineness. In true sense a humble and loving human being he was. I hope even in the heaven up above you would be living the Yetilife®. God Bless You dada. Miss you! You certainly meant a lot to us.

--Akash

Top Bottom