Your Favorite Car and Bike Videos!

Thread Starter #1
I have been thinking of introducing this new thread, and I finally have! On this thread, we can all share our favourite videos related to cars (be it reviews, or advertisements). REPEAT-This is not only for car adverts, but also car reviews (and they may not necessarily be of cars available in India-they can be your dream supercars). I hope this thread is not merged with the favourite Car advertisements thread. So here I begin with my favourites.

As we all know, TopGear videos are legendary. So you will definitely find some of them in my list. Here I go-

1.The Bentley Mulsanne (Driving footage). Absolute delight! YouTube - Bentley Mulsanne

2.The Bugatti 16C Galibier Concept Promo. Droolworthy car! YouTube - Bugatti 16C Galibier Concept Promo - long version

3.SUV Drag Race by autocar.co.uk. BMW X6M vs Range Rover Sport vs Infiniti FX50S vs Porsche Cayenne Turbo. Just look at that X6M drift! YouTube - Porsche Cayenne v BMW X6 M v Infiniti FX v Range Rover Sport drag race by autocar.co.uk

4.One Hummer H3. One man. One remote control device. No human in the car. And it still moves! Ingeniously developed Hummer H3 which is remote controlled. Talk about obscene toys! [lol] YouTube - Hummer H3 - by Autocar.co.uk

5. The legendary McLaren F1 GT-R owned by Pink Floyd drummer Nick Mason taken out for a blast. Epically fast car this. YouTube - McLaren F1 GTR driven by autocar.co.uk

I think 5 videos are enough for now. More to follow! Please do add your favorites too.

Have they gone mad.
What a drift it was, But the people are also mad without protecting themselves and crossing the road.
And what condition the car would have been gone.

yea it is cool but dangerous all the same time. The car must be in very bad condition. But look at this, they were drifting in a FWD car!!

Some of my favourite car videos below

• 1973 Ford LTD v/s Jaguar xjs
YouTube - 1973 ford ltd commercial

• Incredible 1963 Chevrolet Impala sailing across Venice
YouTube - 1963 Chevrolet Impala SS Commercial - Venice

• The most inspirational car commercial
YouTube - '80s Chrysler w/ Lee A. Iacocca commercial 1981

• The GM commercial of 2009 which was inspired by above
YouTube - GM Offers Money Back Guarantee to New Buyers

• One of the best commercial produced in India after Tata Safari commercials
YouTube - Maruti Suzuki Kizashi TVC

The list in endless but I chosen a variety of videos which are enjoyable to see , inspire you and the most important - bring that pleasure to eyes which we miss everyday in our TV which mostly shows only commercials by Insurance comapnies/securities/banks.

Last edited:

Top Bottom