The Best Logistic Provider, National & International!

Which is the best logistic provider?

• Blue Dart

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • DHL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • First Flight

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • DTDC

• Fed EX

• UPS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thread Starter #1

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Team,

In the age of E-commerce and fast forward deliveries, the logistic sector plays a significant role. Day in and day out we use the logistic services for couriering and often we receive products/ letters/ documents via them.

According to you which one is the best for sending/ receiving couriers both in terms of national and international scenario?

Please share your views and experiences.

Regards

Akash

350Z

Core Team
Good ol' speed post is still the most reliable provider around. Nope. I ain't kidding. I'm actually amazed that they've ramped up their level of services to match up the corporate players. I've had bad experience with DTDC multiple times. If at all I've to pick a private service, I'd rely on Bluedart or DHL (Not used others so far).

Drive Safe,
350Z

Don't know about other parts of counrty. At my place as per my personal experiences with DTDC, BlueDart, First Flight, ECom express. Fast, reliable and quality service i got only from Ecom Express and BlueDart only.

Thread Starter #4

Akash1886

Honoured Member
I have been receiving/ sending couriers from First Flight and Blue Dart for almost 6-7 years now and until there is some issues with weather, the delivery so far has been timely. As for DTDC, at times they delay in deliveries.

The executives of Blue Dart are at times bit rude in case they are told to re-deliver the courier.

Regards

Akash

Best logistics in domestic is Flipkart! lol but sadly only if you purchase from them.

Anyways, I always had good experience with Fedex, DHL and UPS.
Customer care of Fedex and DHL are topnotch from my experience.
But they charge a nuke.

Average: BlueDart

Worst: Aramex, first flight, DTDC
( worst customer support )

Last edited:
Thread Starter #7

Akash1886

Honoured Member
At my place there are 2-3 girls in BlueDart office and they are very polite.
Lol! The female staff are kept as the face of the organization (be it any). This portrays a respectable image of the brands. However, these staff are not allowed for courier delivery[lol] For delivery there are male members only who at times show attitude[frustration]

Regards

Akash

I will go with Indian Speed Post but it is not an option so voted for First Flight. I live in a sub-urban area and here the only courier provider is First Flight other than Speed Post and both provide quite fast deliveries. In fact, I have noticed that even though big courier services like DHL, UPS etc. boast and rant that they deliver anywhere and everywhere and are very fast, the fact is that other than metro cities they don't even have services in many major towns whereas Indian Speed post delivers everywhere be it cities, towns, narrow lanes or anywhere!! I think that those proud advertisements are deserved by our own Indian Post who may even climb up a tree to deliver at a tree house!! [lol]

Top Bottom