What Are Your Hobbies & Interests Apart From Automobiles?

Thread Starter #1
Key intention is to identify like minded people.

To start with myself, main hobbies include Reading historical novels & Pencil sketching. The later one got my interest towards the art of Mehandi, and below is one of my recent art.

Attachments

Thread Starter #3
Re: What are your Hobbies & Interests other than Automobiles?

Wow great [thumbsup]
If possible can you share your pencil sketches too?
Thanks dude. Will share those snaps too (most of which are at my home town)

Re: What are your Hobbies & Interests other than Automobiles?

I love music and I also sketch freehand, my own dream design cars under an imaginary brand name.
I have also written, composed some songs of my own and capable of singing too.
I love driving too.
Some of my sketches:

Attachments

My hobbies are collecting car scale models & drawing. Here are some of my latest creations, an attempt at 3D drawing on paper:

Attachments

A DOG and a CAT together interest me more. [thinking]
Do share some stories.
We just need to train them to be friends. This friendly attitude of my dog is only towards the people and the pets at my home, rest all of them are his enemies[evil]

on the third photo the bird that doesnt looks like a crow is that too your pet
Hehe, definitely thats not a crow.
We had lots of pigeon too. Nothing brought for money. One day I came to see this brown pigeon in my compound. So started feeding them, within few days it became very close and friendly(Started sitting over my head and hands[:D]). I think this bird luckly escaped from somebody's cage. One of my friend who is much interested in pigeon told me this is a costly breed and he also gifted me one of his white pigeon. So finally I made them a cage without doors, so even the pigeons are very happy. Later we had countless numbers of pigeons.
Sorry for the poor quality pics.

Attachments

350Z

Core Team
Key intention is to identify like minded people.

To start with myself, main hobbies include Reading historical novels & Pencil sketching. The later one got my interest towards the art of Mehandi, and below is one of my recent art.
Nice thread. Thanks for starting it up. Reading books, learning about aviation industry and creating paper car replicas are a few of my interests.

It's been a few years since I left creating the replicas but I still have the collection which is now eating dust. I intend to resume the same with further improvement.

Okay, do share when its handy. Me too interested in sketches..

Here goes my share "I Love Photography"
I love music and I also sketch freehand, my own dream design cars under an imaginary brand name.
I have also written, composed some songs of my own and capable of singing too.
I love driving too.
Some of my sketches:
My Pets.

Here in my home every pets are very good friends.
on the third photo the bird that doesnt looks like a crow is that too your pet
My Hobbie and Intrest is singing in Various Competition and Practising Mridangam

If you are Free,Please listen to this !!
And one more from myside
My hobbies are collecting car scale models & drawing. Here are some of my latest creations, an attempt at 3D drawing on paper:
Brilliant. It's extremely delighting to know the exceptional talents of TAI-Gers with whom we regularly interact. Keep them coming! [thumbsup]

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom