Online Shopping Coupons Thread

Thread Starter #1
E-Shopping or shopping online has been picking up everywhere and everyone receives coupons which gives you a good discount or a better deal while shopping online. Theere are times when you receive multiple coupons which you may not be using at all so why waste them? Give a fellow members the opportunity to use it. This thread is dedicated to all members to share any coupons that might benefit other members.

To post into this thread remember to do the following:
1) Website name: name the website
2) Coupon details: Explain the benefit of the coupon and the important T&C's associated with it. For example 10% off on purchase below Rs. 1200.
3) Coupon Validity: Coupon validity details.
4) Most Important: Do Not Share The Code on the thread.Let a fellow member PM you for the same. TAI is an open forum so there are others accessing this thread too. Let this be a small benefit to members[cheers].

Thread Starter #2
To get this thread started:

1) Clear trip
Rs.500 off on booking a domestic return trip.
Coupon valid only for booking done through Clear trip's android App(On mobile/tab)
Valid Until 15th July 2014

2) Ebay
Rs. 150 off
Minimum purchase should be of Rs. 750 and above.
coupon Valid until 30th June 2014

PM for the code.

Thread Starter #3
Coupons available
1) Ebay- Get Rs.50 OFF by on minimum purchase of Rs.500
2) Flywidus- Get Rs.400 discount on Domestic Flight Bookings
3) Ebay- Get Flat 7% OFF
4) Dominos Pizza- Enjoy flat 15% discount on minimum billing of Rs. 350
5)Musafir- Get Rs.500 off on domestic return flights and Rs.250 off on domestic one-way flights
PM for codes.

Why this PM business ? (of course it may not be a business)

Why dont you post in this thread itself ?

Here is 150 off on 250 (New ebay accounts created before 23rd or the old accounts which is not used yet)

WELCOME177
Min Purchase: Rs.250
Valid Till: 24th June, 2014
Applicable only on the first time eBay Transaction

Applicable Only on The Following Categories:

Fashion
Health & Beauty
Home & Living
Kitchenware
Auto Accessories
Jewellery
Footwear
Watches
Perfume

----------------------------------------------
100rs worth mobile recharge for 49RS
http://www.groupon.co.in/deals/hyderabad/freecharge-in/568166

Last edited:
Coupons Available

1. americanswan.com - Gift Voucher worth Rs. 300. This Offer is valid on minimum purchases of Rs 799.
This Offer is valid till 31st July , 2014

PM me for Codes.

Coupons Available

1. americanswan.com - Gift Voucher worth Rs. 300. This Offer is valid on minimum purchases of Rs 799.
This Offer is valid till 31st July , 2014

PM me for Codes.
Try for those who do not like the idea of PM !
SUN300
americanswan.PNG

@anshuman,
I am sure we get this information from other sites. We are not making money from this particular thread as TAI is not a forum of online discount coupon site. So, I do not see a point in limiting to registered TAIgers.

Simple google search fetched me the coupon code. So, will someone spend time in PMing to get these codes.

I would also put 'PM me' if that codes are not generic and available only for me and only one available etc.(Just to know that whether that codes are used or not).

Anyways, as long as admins do not ban me for putting the coupon code, I will try to post the codes :D

Last edited:
@anshuman,
I am sure we get this information from other sites. We are not making money from this particular thread as TAI is not a forum of online discount coupon site. So, I do not see a point in limiting to registered TAIgers.

Simple google search fetched me the coupon code. So, will someone spend time in PMing to get these codes.

I would also put 'PM me' if that codes are not generic and available only for me and only one available etc.(Just to know that whether that codes are used or not).

Anyways, as long as admins do not ban me for putting the coupon code, I will try to post the codes :D
True, there are two types of codes, once which are available openly other specific to a person. (which comes by email/sms etc).

I was emphasizing on the second type. Of course ones which are freely available can be availed by any one.

1)-Your Jabong.com voucher denomination: Rs.120 off on minimum purchase of Rs.500

Your Jabong.com voucher number: TSKYV120JBCAYQ93

Jabong.com coupon is valid till Tue Sep 30 23:59:59 IST 2014

2)-Jabong Your Jabong.com voucher denomination: Rs.120 off on minimum purchase of Rs.500 #

Your Jabong.com voucher number: TSKYV120JBYZSVWB

3)-Jabong Your Jabong.com voucher denomination: Rs.250 off on minimum purchase of Rs.999 #

Your Jabong.com voucher number: TSKYV250JBRA48GL

4)-Yebhi Your Yebhi.com voucher denomination: Get additional Rs. 100 off on min purchase of Rs. 600 #

Your Yebhi.com voucher number: PC14092974IN9

Yebhi.com coupon is valid till Tue Sep 30 23:59:59 IST 2014

Try for those who do not like the idea of PM !
SUN300
View attachment 138931

@anshuman,

True, there are two types of codes, once which are available openly other specific to a person. (which comes by email/sms etc).

I was emphasizing on the second type. Of course ones which are freely available can be availed by any one.
Appu,

These codes may be available in Google. Frankly I'm not aware of these codes. If we can use these codes well.

Actually I received these code by email / SMS (anshuman8, already said it). I got codes with alphanumeric codes which is not in order.

Surely we don't want to make money by making PM messages. If I'm not able to use or not interested the offer, then I'm sharing the codes here. Personally IMO, it is very correct to share the code with only TAI-gers.

FreeCharge: 51% OFF Online Recharge

Over 34000 coupons sold. In my opinion, 100RS recharge for 49RS is a great deal. 51RS off is pretty good deal.

@gandhi,
No problem friend. Initially i too thought I am their loyal member and getting all these coupon by mail. Later I found that we get better coupons on online than the one we get thru mails :) . I have unsubscribed from most of the sites.

Top Bottom