FIFA World Cup 2010

Usually I don't watch football.
But I know a few names from brazil, Ronaldo,ronaldino.
And roonie,beckham from england.
I like to watch only when these 2 teams play.[:)]

Argentina have a good chance this time. They have Maradona as coach and Messi and Tevez. But i think a lot of teams can win now. Many sides are strong this time! My favorite is Portugal!

My all time favorite team is Argentina. But this time I am cheering for Denmark too. So its Argentina & Denmark for me !

Teams i support in d order of preference

1. Argentina
2. England
3. Italy
4. Portugal
5. Spain

Top three are my all time favorite teams.

This time i feel the competition is tough! The teams i support are:

1.England
2.Argentina
3.Brazil
4.Portugal
5.Netherlands
6.Spain

Germany all the way! Though the lack of Ballack will be felt, I am sure the young guns in the squad have the firepower to fill the void. After Germany, the team I support is France. They are generally brilliant in big tournaments like these. But still, Germany FTW!

I used to watch any football match,as i was my school and college team goal keeper.I have a few glories as a part of the team and as an individual.The team(s) which i support
are Netherlands,England,Spain and Argentina.

Boring opening games! Wasn't able to catch South Africa vs Mexico or the opening ceremony either, but my friend told me that both of them were nothing special. Both the games ended in boring draws! I did catch Uruguay vs France though, and that bored me to death. Match ended 0-0. I was snoring by the time it ended. No really, France really have to pull up their socks to have any chances of making it to the final 16.

Well i din get to see both the matches! But a poor start to the cup this time!

And also another sad thing was the demise of Mandela's daughter in a car accident before the tournament kicked-off! May her soul R.I.P!

But i felt France does not deserve a place in the world cup , after they cheated to get a berth in this world cup , right guys?

watched only the first match. other one was too late. The match was okay. though the goal scored by SA was pretty good. even now Korea is gonna beat Greece.

Top Bottom