How You Celebrate Birthdays of Your Beloved Rides?

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
This thread is a revival of Akash’s idea (Here). If some former members still remember, we used to have a similar thread on our old forum too. Now moving to the topic – We all celebrate our birthdays but since this place is packed with automotive aficionados, I’m quite sure that some of us celebrate the birthdays (manufacturing or delivery date) of our rides too. So come on and share them with us and tell the world how you celebrate it. Starting with my ride, it’s on 31st December 2002.

Drive Safe,
350Z

my car's b'day is coming soon. its on 31st may 2008. the gifts it is receiving-

1) steering lock
2) gear lock
3) chor switch
4) different locks for doors & ignition
5) GPS based tracking device

Thread Starter #3

350Z

Core Team
Haha…These were the advance gifts which came in my mind as well to offer my car after theft happened, Anyways enjoy it and be careful.

Drive Safe,
350Z

My Punto's birthday is bit far now (19-Aug).
I haven't planned anything yet fot her 1st birthday, but now i have to make a list.

My Verna's birthday is on 2nd July,but,my car will be gifted after august or september.
The list of gifts are skirts,spoiler,side graphics and reverse sensors.

My Altos shares her birthday with rajeev ie 16 May. I got underdash strobe lights, fibre mudflaps and car perfume for her as gift.
My Citys birthday is on oct1, and as of now i havent planned for any gift for the same reason as of typer(i have to rely on my dad for vit m).

Even i have no personal income and this is only my first car which has completed just 6 months! Maybe i will plan something after i save some Vitamin-M!!

Verna-01/10/2009 ( though this is the day when i purchased the car from the previous owner)

Pulsar-06/06/06 [evil]

My DZire's bday is on 09/08/09,
On first bday(after '08 monsoons) gave a nice rubbing polish, some minor denting work, repainted bumpers(got scratched in mumbai's traffic), cleaned the interior,seats and roof, new set of wheelcaps and finally a new bodycover!
On second bday planning to gift the same things including HIDs and Skoda type horn! Also planned for alloys but lets see what happens.(lack of vitamin M!)

My Pulsar 150Dtsi 2006 (Now sold)
First Bday: Rubbing polishing.
Second Bday: Matte black look same as P200 for magwheels and engine, rubbing polishing.
Third Bday: Gave new headlight and fairing (P200 type)[:D]
Fourth Bday: Sold!!! God knows what the next owner gave!![surprise]

My Pulsar 180 UG4: (9 months old!)
Already Advance gifted HIDs and Embosed number plates!!
First Bday: Planing for rear disc same as Pulsar220S! (Again depends upon Vitamin M!)

Top Bottom