Suggest Decent Budget Hotel in Bangalore

Thread Starter #1
Friends,

I need help from our Bangalore members and also other members who have stayed in hotels of Bangalore.

I am travelling to Bangalore this month end and looking for an hotel towards Yeshwantpur. It will be idle if I get one near to the road as I need to travel towards Nelmangala(for 2 days).

Budget : Would be find below Rs.2000/-

Look to hear from you soon

Hello sir,

You can find many hotels with reviews in this Link, I have did the same a week ago and booked a hotel in Mysore. You will get a better deal online than in direct booking. [;)]

Thread Starter #3
^^Krish I know about these online sites, but at times I found that the location of certain hotels were different when I see on the map and in real it was not compatible the way I wanted, hence I felt to post this here, so that if any of our members know a good one will suggest me.

In Bangalore for many years. But do not know any hotels & price especially Yeshwanthpur/Nelamangala area. It is better you take some hotel as you said than staying in other part of Bangalore & travel. It is too far from your in-law house in Bommanahalli (as per your Hosur meet post). You may take one to 1 1/2 hr easily to reach there if you go by taxi. If you use public transport, 2 - 2 1/2 hrs easily gone one way (if you get buses in time).

There is a Taj near Yeshwanthpur road. I do not know whether you want to spend that lavishly :)

Sorry. I know i couldn't be of any help

I would recommend Ginger Hotel on Inner ring road. Should cost around Rs.2500 or so. It is quite away from Yeshwanthpur, but, located more close to the city.

Thread Starter #6
Thank you Appus and mastiandroid5

Ginger will be far away from Yeshwantpur. I have stayed in Hotel Grand bee earlier which is a good hotel, but it is full due to exhibition at BIEC. Normally good hotels in Yeshwantpur will be full due to the exhibition because it is an ideal location to travel to exhibition(Nelmangala). The exhibition will start by 9am so I do not want to loose more time in travelling, hence looking for something near Yeshwantpur Railway station where special buses for exhibition will be available. I think our member "thegreatV" stay in malleshwaram, so will check with him. Last time I stayed in a hotel in Rajajinagar, but it is costly and not maintained well.

Thread Starter #7
Friends,

I finally found a good hotel where I stayed earlier, it is "Hotel Grand Bee" very convenient and just beside the yeshwantpur main road and railway station. Thank you all for your inputs.

Mods : Please close this thread as the purpose is fulfilled OR can be kept open for future needs of hotel search in Bangalore

Top Bottom