Your Navigation Devices (GPS) and Google Services Are Spying on You

Thread Starter #1
Your Smartphone, Car Navigation (GPS) devices are Spying on you !! this list includes GMail and using G+ like Google services

After reading this am shocked about using any GPS / Mapping device including smart phones for navigational assistance

Your CAR could be 'spying' on you! Automakers collecting data about drivers habits | Mail Online

even the below link video is humor intended, felt its true and thinking of getting off from all google services

Google is Going to Blackmail You - CollegeHumor Video

what you all say please read then watch and pour your view here

Last edited:
Re: Your mobile, car navigation device (GPS) and google services are spying on you

as if NSA wasnt doing it with all the apple or other devices earlier.

all apple devices have it mentioned in their EULA(End User License Agreeement) about their devices being able to track your steps with their devices and you have agreed for the same.

Funny Items in Apple's Terms and Conditions Agreements - YouTube

and the parody video

South Park mocking Apple - YouTube

their terms and conditions have changed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdzZWZR-BzM

Last edited:
Re: Your mobile, car navigation device (GPS) and google services are spying on you

In one of the thread Raja has already posted the data that google collects about particular user. And once you connect to the internet, the term privacy is gone for toss.

Google is collecting user information for years. Otherwise they cant give so called mail service etc free! (They wont be earning this much profit if given free without their data). Recently people were against Govt & election commission where they rejected google free proposal of linking voter card & polling booth etc. If they had permitted google, they would have got a Billion dollar deal. They will be having all Indian's data who are above 18. What else they would be requiring. Luckily govt rejected the proposal.

Microsoft is much better in terms of collecting data !

I avoid as many products from google except their search.

I hate google chrome ! They load pages in background the moment you search a word. Later when you click the link, it loads from cache. They call it superfast ! Actually, even unwanted data are downloaded. You will incur lots of data charges if you are on a limited plan (like 3g etc). I always use firefox.

I still do not understand how Garmin collects the data when it is not connected to internet ? Satellite is only to provide you the data right, not to upload your data from your car and download it elsewhere !

Top Bottom