How Old Are You?

Which age bracket you come under ?

• Total voters
Thread Starter #1
Greetings !!

In the interest of discovering the percentage of age groups of members that make up TAI, I am creating this poll.

I am a 1978 model [lol] and still going strong.

BTW, Is there any retirement age on TAI? :biggrin:

Have fun

MODs: If there any other similar thread existing, please delete it.

Born in the year 1984 when Ayrton Senna started his racing career with Toleman. By god's grace no major dent/tinkering/punctures so far and going strong.

1987 make, so many scratches and small welding work(7 stitches) on the hood(Head), added projectors for clear vision. apart from that everything is working fine with god's grace[:)]
Good one Vinoth!

I am 83 make with no body damage except minor dents :). Everything going good as of now.As appU said, me too using projectors of better vision...but sometimes! :)

85 Model with a slightly weak chassis (slight back pain during long drives).
PS: My M800 will turn sweet sixteen coming Feb

1978 born and still going good (touch Wood). Last 3 days having a severe back pain and tried multiple ointments & medicines but of no use. Might have to go for X-ray soon [anger]

1984 Model with lot of scratches/dent/tinkering/punctures( ie Scars/ multiple fractures/plastic surgery thanks to the speeding in bike on 2010 January), but thank god no engine / suspension problems.

By the way, main joke in my life was that there was not a single identification mark in my body till 2010 and i had faced many issues due to that in my school/college life. After the accident, there are lot of them!!

SR@

I think Ram sir didnt see this thread!!

Last edited:
'94 make. couple of major dents already in the past (fractures, in fact now also i have plaster on). and some scratches here and there but everything else running smooth.

Top Bottom