Chennai Christmas Meet

Thread Starter #1
Dear All,

Highway Ranger from Blore is in Chennai till this Sunday and he is staying in Mogapier. I see Octy_Vin is also interested in this meet. Sethu and venkythaniks are interest to see my Amaze. So why not we organize a meet in Chritmas Evening in AnnaNagar!!!

@Sethu, can you please organize this meet, also please invite all our TAI Chennai Gang to this Meet. This time I will surely pick you[;)]

Thank you.[:)]

Last edited:
Hi Karthi,

I can't confirm anything as of now. Because, I'll not be available in Chennai on 25th. But, I'll be available on this Weekends.

Thread Starter #3
Hi Karthi,

I can't confirm anything as of now. Because, I'll not be available in Chennai on 25th. But, I'll be available on this Weekends.
Hi Appu, this is just a proposal, lets discuss and finalize the date, it would be great if every one are present...[:D]

Guys am in game for any day this week I belive (as of now, do not know what will burst open in office) As karthik said we will make this plan simple in some coffee day in anna nagar with a cup of coffee.

I will buzz to all Chennai members this Karthik.

We, AppU and I will be meeting today after 6 pm somewhere near Annanagar. Anybody free at that time and can be around that area are most welcome to join us for some snacks/coffee.

I am sort of Ok for the Christmas meet - only issue will be that relatives will be visiting us on that day.

A change in plan... we will be leaving for Bangalore early Saturday morning instead of Sunday.

My # is +91 90199 62059

Oh Guys. How did i miss this?[anger] Did not check it for a couple of days due to some work. Shall we have a meet anywhere near Guindy today or tomorrow? I am not in vacation and still have to go to office during this year end.
@HR, My Belated Christmas Wishes to you and your family.

Top Bottom