I am creating this thread just to make fellow people aware about process to enroll for voter ID/Card online. Below are the steps that I followed for enrolling:
1. Search for online registration website for your domicile state. For Karnataka it is: Login Page
2. Create account
3. Fill form 6 (for new applicants)
4. Upload scanned copy of required documents.
5. Post the hard copy of acknowledgement along with documents to given address
6. After few days check application status. If it says application is received then check latest voter list.
Once your name is present in voter list you can vote even if you don’t have voter card by showing required proofs.
Once your name is enrolled please vote
@Moderators: If you feel this thread is irrelevant in this forum please remove it.