Online Voter ID Registration Awareness

Thread Starter #1
Dear All,

I am creating this thread just to make fellow people aware about process to enroll for voter ID/Card online. Below are the steps that I followed for enrolling:
1. Search for online registration website for your domicile state. For Karnataka it is: Login Page
2. Create account
3. Fill form 6 (for new applicants)
4. Upload scanned copy of required documents.
5. Post the hard copy of acknowledgement along with documents to given address
6. After few days check application status. If it says application is received then check latest voter list.

Once your name is present in voter list you can vote even if you don’t have voter card by showing required proofs.

Once your name is enrolled please vote [:D]

@Moderators: If you feel this thread is irrelevant in this forum please remove it.

Thread Starter #4
I heard the last date was on 6th of December. Still its open for Karnataka?
Registration is always open. Only thing that can happen is that in this round of list update your name may not be included. A similar thing happened to me during last assembly elections I submitted form but it was delayed so in last assembly elections my name was not there but now it is included. Hence system works [clap]

Is there any way to vote online for NRI or through Indian Embassy for upcoming General Election 2014.

One of my friend is very keen to vote for Modi he is in California and he wants to contribute his vote for Vadodara Dist.

Thread Starter #11
Once we have registered and our name appears in the electoral list , how to get the voter ID cards?
Check with local corporator's office or BBMP office of your area. BTW there is no compulsion to have voter ID card, if your name is present in list then you can show any other Id proof and vote.

Top Bottom