Accidentally Bumped Into Fellow TAI-Ger – Your Stories

Thread Starter #1
We meet so many people in our daily life like either planned or surprisingly

• Friends
  • Relatives
  • Office colleagues
  • And Strangers

Have you met any seen another TAIgers or TAIger's car accidentally in a situation other than our regular meets.

When ever I see some cars i will start thinking some members has that cars.

But till date i have n't met anyone. But i have heard that some other members seen me on road.

Re: Meeting another TAIiger

This can be only possible if the TAI stickers are officially released. Only few members have the old stickers.
Few months ago, I had seen your sparky near Vadapalani. Recognised by the sticker, I think you only have the sparky in TN under TAI.

Thread Starter #3
Re: Meeting another TAIiger

This can be only possible if the TAI stickers are officially released. Only few members have the old stickers.
Few months ago, I had seen your sparky near Vadapalani. Recognised by the sticker, I think you only have the sparky in TN under TAI.
My god, I never expected that I would be the first person mentioned by some one here.

Thanks for that.

yes I stay in Saligramam and there are lot of chances you would have seen me. You should have stopped me. Anyway, make a note to stop me whenever some one see me in such unplanned situations. I have never seen any TAI stickers till date. But I have seen so many cars with other forum's stickers.

We also should make our stickers like that popular.

Mods, we are waiting for the stickers.

BTW, are you also stay close to my area? I see your car's regn no is TN 10 R XXXX

Last edited:
Next time will surely block your car[evil]. BTW, I stay in Velachery the previous owner was from Porur. Exhausted of waiting for the TAI stickers. Lets hope it come atleast next year.

350Z

Core Team
Re: Accidentally Bumped Into Fellow TAI-Ger – Your Stories

Have you met any seen another TAIgers or TAIger's car accidentally in a situation other than our regular meets.
My good friend and also a member of our forum ‘notjustshrawan’ has spotted Dhaya’s Verna (with TAI sticker) a few times in Chennai when he used to own it.

Exhausted of waiting for the TAI stickers. Lets hope it come atleast next year.
Just for clarification – You won’t have to wait till next year for the new stickers (Sneak Peek! Prototypes of New TAI Stickers).

Drive Safe,
350Z

Great thread, so far i saw two members in their cars outside:

1) Highway ranger - Met him when i was going in electronics city in his manza, waved off as i didn't have time.

2) Surendar: Saw his Verna in Pondicherry(Cuddalore road) with him sitting inside, thought he wouldn't recognize me and i continued.

Top Bottom