R.I.P Paul Walker

Thread Starter #1
"Fast N Furious" actor paul Walker is dead

1451469_181868948680512_1226046674_n.jpg
1464621_181852365348837_1780077586_n.jpg

Source: dailymail.co.uk
" Fast & Furious actor Paul Walker died in a car crash this afternoon when his friend lost control of a Porsche GT and collided with a telegraph pole.
The star's representatives and official Facebook page confirmed his death this evening.
Tragic accident: Representatives for actor Paul Walker have confirmed that the star died in a car accident this afternoon
Tragic accident: Representatives for actor Paul Walker have confirmed that the star died in a car accident Saturday afternoon
Walker, 40, was a passenger in the high-powered super-car when it spun out of control in Santa Clarita at 3:30pm today.
The actor was giving rides in his new Porche when the accident occurred.
The LA County Sheriff's department has confirmed that two people died in a collision at 3:30pm today, but no names have yet been released.
However, representatives for the actor have confirmed that Paul Walker was one of the two men who died this afternoon.
'It is with a truly heavy heart that we must confirm that Paul Walker passed away today in a tragic car accident while attending a charity event for his organization Reach Out Worldwide,' reads a Facebook update on Walker's official page.
'He was a passenger in a friend's car, in which both lost their lives. We appreciate your patience as we too are stunned and saddened beyond belief by this news. Thank you for keeping his family and friends in your prayers during this very difficult time. We will do our best to keep you apprised on where to send condolences.
Walker was reportedly an investor in the Always Evolving auto shop in Valencia, California and was in the area for a car show to support the Philippines typhoon relief effort.
Witnesses at the crash scene posted video of the site on YouTube, showing debris from the crash and emergency workers cordoning off the area.
The actor was best known for playing Brian O'Conner, the rev-head in the high-grossing films in the Fast & Furious franchise."

Re: Pictures and Videos of Automobiles Involved in Accidents

this is the saddest news in a long time. he was one of the men i looked up to when i grew up.

Actor Paul Walker, best known for his roles in the "Fast and the Furious" action movies, died on Saturday in a car crash in Southern California, his publicist said.
Walker, 40, who was in five of the six films about illegal street racing and heists, was a passenger in a friend's car and was attending a charity event, according to a message linked to his Twitter account.
"Sadly, I must confirm that Paul did pass away this afternoon in a car accident," Ame Van Iden, Walker's publicist, said in an email.
'Fast and Furious' actor Paul Walker dies in car crash - publicist

May god give strength to his family.

Attachments

Last edited:
The Porsche GT has been reduced to rubbles.The car went up in flames and they were trapped.R.I.P Paul.A 'Fast and Furious' life ends so early.He leaves behind a daughter Meadow 15 years.

RIP Paul Walker,thank you for giving an exciting series of Fast and furious!

I am on the verge of crying since Paul was my icon. At a time when muscle cars were not so popular and only tuner cars were, Paul made them more famous through the Fast and Furious series. I still love the R34 Skyline he used in 2 fast 2 furious. it was just awesome seeing him around. and now i cannot even imagine what the series will be without him. Him dying in a car crash is an irony though.

Paul Walker, van Diesel and jason Stathom have been the 3 faces of car movies... RIP O connor...

I am yet to absorb this tragic news. Paul Walker was my hero and will continue to remain so. May his soul rest in peace[cry].

I loved all the fast and Furious versions and his role was crafted beautifully. I will definitely miss him so will all his fans across the globe. Rest In Peace - Brian O'Conner.

Paul and Porsche Carrera GT, both were my hot favorites. R.I.P. Brian O' Conner..
Now Fast and the furious will never be same as before.

RIP paul walker, its hard to accept but the truth.May his soul rest in peace.
Fast and Furious series wont be the same again.

I am crying now. :[cry] Just on Saturday night I saw the whole f&f trilogy for the first time in my life.... The next day he is dead. Paul (Brian O' Conner). R.I.P.

F&F series would never ever b the same again. Hereafter every time Dominic calla "O'Conner" ith will never be the same again??[cry]

R.I.P u blue eyed boy. Sleep with the angels.

Last edited:

Top Bottom