How To Be Happy Under Any Circumstances?

Thread Starter #1
Life is a mixture of happiness and sorrow. so here are few sentences that can give you the way to be happy all the time.

1.Decide, "Whatever the circumstances I want to be happy & I will be happy always." There are no terms and conditions for happiness.
2. Give compliments to yourself. Even on your small achievements give complements to yourself for your efforts and your achievement. Make it habit
3.Plan your goal. A goal without a plan is just a wish.
4.Be the best friend of yours. Stand in front of mirror & say to yourself, "I am always with you. I will never let you down!"
5.Believe and act as if it were impossible to fail. Treat any problem as an opportunity to prove yourself. Be an opportunist for every problem. Make every challenge a celebration. Enjoy every moment of your life.
6.Don't compare yourself with anyone else. Be yourself.
7.Once you started a working on something don't be afraid of failure and don't abandon it. People who works sincerely are happiest
8.Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood.
9.Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action. Action is remedy on any kind of depression. Just do it!
10.Remember, happiness doesn't depend upon who you are or what you have. It depends solely on what you think.

We need to remember that Happiness is something that is different for each one of us and hence the same thing could mean different to different people.

Two words "Expect Less". Adapt to the changes in life.
Be content with what you have, but also work hard to reach where you want. :-)

In my life, the best way I have learnt to be happy is to be content with what you have. Do not compare things whit what others have. [:D]

Top Bottom