How To Remove Stickers From Your Ride?

Thread Starter #1
Guys,

New TAI stickers are on the way. Soon we all will get new stickers. In this situation everyone of us might be interested in removing the old stickers and have new stickers.

In this situation, we all need some guidance on how to remove the old stickers.

Can we have some ideas about it?

Recently realised that both with paper stickers as well as plastic stickers, if it does not come off cleanly on peeling you can spray a glass cleaner like Colin which is usually alcohol based & it will immediately dissolve & remove the grease/gum & sticky glue & dirt quite easily. After doing it twice or more you might feel there was never any sticker ever there !

Last edited:
Thread Starter #4
I too was searching for the answer in the recent past as some visits to car accessories shops left some unwanted stickers on my car.
Found on wikihow: How to Remove Bumper Stickers: 9 Steps (with Pictures) - wikiHow
How to Remove a Bumper Sticker from Glass: 11 Steps - wikiHow
Recently realised that both with paper stickers as well as plastic stickers, if it does not come off cleanly on peeling you can spray a glass cleaner like Colin which is usually alcohol based & it will immediately dissolve & remove the grease/gum & sticky glue & dirt quite easily. After doing it twice or more you might feel there was never any sticker ever there !
Thank you guys I will try and give you feed back.

Guys,

New TAI stickers are on the way. Soon we all will get new stickers. In this situation everyone of us might be interested in removing the old stickers and have new stickers.

In this situation, we all need some guidance on how to remove the old stickers.

Can we have some ideas about it?
You need two things, a hairdryer and dental floss and steady hands. Patience is something you have in abundance (if I know you correctly) [:)]

Nail polish remover serves the purpose.
Don't buddy, love your car!!! You know what does nail polish remover does to nail polish, yes, it removes it!!! [cry]

Top Bottom