Watches You Own

Thread Starter #1
Like the name says, this thread is for your watch(es)

Let us see your collection.

I'll start with my humble collection.

1. Guess - Got it as a gift. The strap is not what came with the watch. The one that came with the watch was like a wrist band which I detest. So got it replaced with a temporary strap from Titan.
  2. Citizen Ecodrive Calibre 8700 - A gift from my girl friend. Lovely timepiece for the price.
  3. Titan Chronograph - I got it as a gift from my school mates in 2004. It still works perfectly fine and doesn't look it's age. Changed the strap twice and battery once.
  4. Kolber - This one my mom bought for my dad way back in 97-98. I flicked it from him then [:D] My trusty companion. Been with me through thick and thin. Loaded with scratches but I will not let it go no matter what. Changed the battery four times. Serviced it once.

Attachments

i have a couple of watches. sadly no pics of it and i also dont remember model no. lol

1. Timex in blue: this is my daily use watch.
2. Patek Phillipe: Was dad's but eventually he gave it to me. I use it only formal and exclusive parties.
3. Tommy Hilfiger: ocassionally use it. its a steel belt one. other two are leather belts.

Nice ones. Eco drive one stands out
I have few too
1. Rip curl digital with wide leather strap
2. Jag digital with wide leather strap
3. Diesel chrono analogue with leather strap
4. Diesel chromo with black/gunmetal metal strap (megachief series)

Ah!! My favorite item[:)]
1.Timex Indiglo - 1999 model
2. Titan Vista - 2003 model
3. Rado from Swiss - 2012
will post the pics soon

Thread Starter #7
A Seiko that has caught my fancy. Might buy it sometime soon.

http://www.watchkart.com/seiko-ssc009p1-gents-watches.html

And fellow posters, pictures of your watches would be appreciated. I developed a love for watches and have been window shopping a lot lately. I have a couple of watches that I left back home in Muscat. Will ask my dad to bring them all back when he comes for vacation. Some really old watches they are [:D]

Regards,
Vipin

Last edited:
i will post mine later when i go to bkk. the patek phillipe is in bkk only. only timex and tommy is with me here. i shall take pics of that and post.

Like the name says, this thread is for your watch(es)

Let us see your collection.

I'll start with my humble collection.

1. Guess - Got it as a gift. The strap is not what came with the watch. The one that came with the watch was like a wrist band which I detest. So got it replaced with a temporary strap from Titan.
  2. Citizen Ecodrive Calibre 8700 - A gift from my girl friend. Lovely timepiece for the price.
  3. Titan Chronograph - I got it as a gift from my school mates in 2004. It still works perfectly fine and doesn't look it's age. Changed the strap twice and battery once.
  4. Kolber - This one my mom bought for my dad way back in 97-98. I flicked it from him then [:D] My trusty companion. Been with me through thick and thin. Loaded with scratches but I will not let it go no matter what. Changed the battery four times. Serviced it once.
I like that Titan watch very much[:)]

This is my other titan watch

Attachments

Last edited:

Top Bottom