Toyota Fortuner Booked! {April Fool!}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #1
Hey guys, i am very happy to say that we have finally booked our Toyota Fortuner.

Other cars considered was the Captiva. We also had a look at the outlander & i must say the Outlander is a gem of a car. but since we strictly needed a diesel 7 seater, we shortlisted the captiva & fortuner. it was a no-brainer that the fortuner won. our innova proved that toyota's A.S.S., though expensive, is the best.

but truth is that, to own a fortuner, you need to shell out a fortune of your savings! this car would be a replacement to our innova & so we needed the car urgently. the dealer quoted a premium amount (which cannot be disclosed here) over the car's price for speedy delivery. we agreed to pay & our car will be delivered in 10-15 days.

the ex-showroom price is approx 19,18,000.

extra accessories chosen are-
1) illuminated scuff plate
2) leg room lamp
3) floor mats
4) front grill guard
5) side visor
6) front fender mirror

colour is grey mica metallic. our initial choice was super white but that colour was not available in such a short period.

350Z

Core Team
Yet another proof that our Raj is a hard core SUV lover, Many Congratulations on the booking of your new car raj but I’m disappointed that you didn’t revealed the plans of purchasing new car earlier with us, or did it happened all of sudden? It is great to know that you’re getting the delivery within fortnight otherwise there are many enthusiasts out there who are still struggling to become a proud owner of this much awaited SUV from Toyota. Did you give a thought to black color? It looks nice on this car. Also, Needless to say, we’ll be eagerly waiting for the pictures and report.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #9
an SUV lover? that i am!

i dint reveal any plans because as you said, the purchase decision happened within 3 days! we needed to replace our innova urgently with some our car & what better than its own elder cousin!

black was not considered as we hindus consider black cars to be a bad omen.

Congratulations Raj!

Fortuner is a real master piece when comes to India.

But Outlander is Gem as you said :-)

Keep us posted, Fortuner looks awesome in all colors except light ones.

Hey wow congrats Raj!! That color is awesome too , i just love the Fortuner for its commanding and aggressive looks!! Good that you are getting in 10-15 days , my friend who got a white color recently had to wait for 3 months!

I actually told my dad that our next car would be Fortuner only but now thinking after seeing the FE figures from my friend!! He is getting only only 6kmpl , though he drives a little fast!![lol]

But we SUV lovers don mind to spend that extra money towards fuel to get the extra comfort and safety don we??!![;)]

Thread Starter #13
6 kmpl! whoa! i was expecting something like 7-8 kmpl minimum!

well, what extra comfort or safety does the fortuner offer? 2 airbags & ABS is all that it offers which is present in the innova too. we are buying the fortuner because we have no other option!

Yes. I personally love Outlander, just the sophistication & luxury is damn good Raj!!

Outlander missed diesel hearts & ASS in India..

6 kmpl! whoa! i was expecting something like 7-8 kmpl minimum!

well, what extra comfort or safety does the fortuner offer? 2 airbags & ABS is all that it offers which is present in the innova too. we are buying the fortuner because we have no other option!
Yeah but he drives a little fast with quick shifts and braking so i guess you will get the mileage you desire!! The main reason for this low FE is the all time 4WD system , Zinam told me about this when we were discussing about Fortuner!!

And by comfort and safety i told in the general sense that SUV'S are safer and more comfortable than the Hatches and Sedans ( speaking only about Indian cars , no Bmw's and Audi's included in Sedans)[;)]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom