Ever Replaced a Car With Same Car? I Did.

Thread Starter #1
I bought a rare 1992 Ford Taurus SHO (Super High Output) in 2004 with 120,000 miles on it, drove it to Denver and back from NYC, few trips down to DC, few trips to Massacheusetts, Vermont, Pennsylvania...finally I had to buy a newer one, I had 196,000 miles on it and it was showing on the body and electricals, the engine and tranny were still going strong. Here are some pictures of my last and final trip in my old one to Rhode Island, where I found a 1994 Automatic with 131,000 miles on it which I found on EBAY. I just uploaded some images of trips I took in the first SHO I had, will upload pics I took on trips with the newer one. You have to understand, before I was married, I used to take trips at the drop of a hat. Hence the high mileage in 3 years. Pic 1 is what the car looked like at 196,000 miles and is the last picture I took of my first SHO, I loved that car and it will always be the car I judge comfort by because it truly was a continental cruiser.

Attachments

Last edited:
Thread Starter #3
Re: Ever replaced a car with the same car ?? I did.

Sorry to go OT but who owns that blue Corvette?
Haha, caught yr eye did it ? belonged to the guy I bought the car from. He had a few more, didnt take pics as they were in another part of the property.

Re: Ever replaced a car with the same car ?? I did.

It sure did.The guy sure has a lot of toys.

Is it common for people to buy high mileage vehicles in the US?

Top Bottom