Football Repair in Bangalore

Thread Starter #1
Folks,

I know this is a bit of a weird question, I have about 3-4 punctured footballs in my home (yes as in soccer football) & couple are very good branded ones I think Nike etc.

Anyone know if these can be repaired/fixed anywhere in the city quickly? Or is it much better simpler to scrap them?

Do let me know if anyone has tips or pointers! Thanks!

Admins please feel free to delete if this is totally out of place.

Thread Starter #3
Re: Bangalore: Football Repair

even better Desi solution came to my mind, tear open the stitches from the ball near the puncture, fix the puncture/hole using OMNI bicycle puncture patches available at auto spare shops using fewikwik & then get the removed stitches from ball edges restitched from a roadside cobbler ![:D]

Last edited:

The guys who sell don't do the fix? The Hercules sports / Olympics store etc? I saw them selling footballs.

bhvm

Honoured Member

even better Desi solution came to my mind, tear open the stitches from the ball near the puncture, fix the puncture/hole using OMNI bicycle puncture patches available at auto spare shops using fewikwik & then get the removed stitches from ball edges restitched from a roadside cobbler ![:D]
that would be a wonderful solution!. try it out and let us know how it works. try posting work pics if possible.

Thread Starter #6

The guys who sell don't do the fix? The Hercules sports / Olympics store etc? I saw them selling footballs.
No I was surprised too, they show attitude/tantrums/ignore you but they know it can be repaired. problem is if they fix old balls who will buy new ones from them [lol] its bad for their business! That's how I ended up with four footballs!

that would be a wonderful solution!. try it out and let us know how it works. try posting work pics if possible.
Thanks, bhvm, yeah almost done (puncture is fixed) - just the Re-stitching part by the cobbler pending which should not be a problem I hope. Will update with a photo anyways! [:)]

Last edited:

Top Bottom