Originally Posted by konkantrip
Mac Bupa is a UK based company and there services are really good. You made a good choice
Glad to know that, I did analyze the top provider and reference checked and finally locked in for their offer.
Originally Posted by sethumurugan
Friends, I have some eye-opener regarding these health insurance.
Even though I know the importance of insurance very well, but till date i have n't gone for health insurance till date for the following reasons
- Generally health insurance conditions includes so many clauses which may not be useful for us. For example you can not claim dental related expenses.
- Even we do proper claim, they give stories to avoid much claims.
Is this true?
I will have to agree to what you have heard about them and your apprehensions are absolutely correct.
- Majority of ENT issues, pregnancy, suicides, existing ailments and host of other are not covered
- Many of claims do not get processed due to their category being above or necessary procedures being not followed
- However in recent time I have seen enough instances of they processing and insurance coming very handy for treatment and hence was motivated for obtaining it
- In short they come handy in case of emergencies which are random and non-planned and at least ensure a peace of mind for owners (consider it that you spent it for your family's spa services