Originally Posted by Arun
I'll have a driving license by 2011. You and Amaan have a problem!! Btw
, here are my views about Amaan.
Well this guy is a great great friend of mine! Totally relaxed and funny. I call him James May. Don't ask me why! Ask him!!
is a great buddy. I didn't even know him before and I met him through TAI
, and I have to say he's one of the better people I've met. Though he does drive an egg-shaped jellybean! Arkin
- Arkin's our young learner, who has a lot of posts to his credit. Goes to show just how dedicated and loyal he is to TAI
. And to be honest, the post count doesn't matter, it's the quality of the posts that does. Type-R
- Archit is another good friend I found on TAI
. Totally chilled out, he's very easy to live with! Cooldhaya
- He's a very senior member of TAI
and doesn't like to miss out on any of the threads! His reply is a given whenever you open a new thread :). 350Z
- Our very own admin and a key part of TAI
, Vibhor is very helpful and his posts are quite informative. VERY informative in fact. Though I do hope someday I can be a road tester for TAI
. Vibhor are you listening? ;) Shynish M
- Though our interaction has been very limited so far, I can say that he's one of TAI
's most respected and most knowledgeable people. And his replies are quite interesting and helpful too.
People please forgive me if I have missed someone! And I would like to know your views about me too. :P