Ok I again update here with my personal observings .
Please note since this a huge forum iam not fortunate enough to interact with every one , so iam just writing my views about members with whom I interact most of the times on various threads and topics .
Suppose iam in a market to buy a new car and I need suggestions without starting a thread here is the list of members with whom I will interact for various reason .
1) Xover - if I buy a tata car I will first catch hold of him maybe I will go to jharkand and ask him every detail of the car and iam sure he will even provide me the details of seat fabric used in the car by tata to every minute detail in the car .
Similarly I will also ask his help if I decide to buy a mahindra car so he can possibly help me in telling all minute things which are not so good in mahindra car so that I can be aware.
2) raj_5004 - if I decide to buy a m& m product ofcourse he is the only person I will think of who can explain me the positives of owning a m&m car and also if I decide to buy a tata car I will ask his help to know all the bad sides of that particular tata car .
Besides that any tech used in the car from engine to gizmos , I mean everything related to the car in tech department I will bug him .
3) jaydev - If I need some philosophical advice he is the man for me .
Where the company is headed , what are the principles of that company whether the company is headed to success or failure . The overall kind of view of the car company in present, past and future .
4) sclass - incase iam confused in 2 cars concerning looks iam sure he can help me . He will give me hilarious and extreme examples of how both the cars look which ,,forget me even help a blind man to chosse a car . But if I decide to buy a suv I will stay away from him since he can very well with his sharp reasoning shift my desicion to a sedan .
5) Gurralla - which car is the most reliable car which will never make you visit the a.s.s other then regular scheduled service Gurralla is the man i will get hold of who will explain in detail with long posts
6) allhyundais - buddy which car petrol or desiel for xxx Kms per month ? How to polish the car , how to apply wax and ofcourse unbaised reviews of Hyundai cars please tell me will be my questions to him .
7) nick Andre- if I decide to buy a powerful petrol car and just to reinforce my belief why I must think 2 times before buying a Hyundai car.
8) vishwas - trucks and UVs period .
9) tsi vipul - anything related with finance.
10) Singh - colour of the car and his obivious choice will be white.
11) vaibhav - incase of just confirming if buying a Nissan sunny is a good choice or not beside dezire.
12) finally if I'm still confused , I will keep all the facts and usefull and precious info gathered from above members and put infront of - auto safari and iron rock and Nozzlering to finally come to a conclusion .
Beside this iam 10000000% sure all the above members will wish me loads of luck for my new car irrespective of whether I take their suggestions or not because they are daimond studded jewels of this forum , along with so many wonderful people on this forum which makes TAI
a worth place to spend time .
Knowing about your fellow members is process which has no end atleast till the forum is running and all are actively participating .