What Do You Think About Fellow TAI Member?

Thread Starter #1
Exactly! What opinion have you formed about the other TAI member? We have been chatting through TAI since long & many of us must definitely have formed a sort of opinion about the other members in TAI. even though we have never met, we do know each other!

many members have met each other too (like in the mumbai meet & chennai meet), there again you form opinions.

so lets share it here in this thread!

before commenting on any member, please do write his name as the title or in bold or caps.

350Z
this is one guy i would surely like to meet! We know each other since quite long now! we havent met once. This time i could have talked on the phone but couldn't.

Renegade and Arun
i also want to meet you guys very badly. From what i talked to you, i got the impression that you both are really chilled personality.

actually to think of it, i want to meet all the members! LOL

Zinam and RSM
man, u have great knowledge. I want to learn from u guys!

Raj and 350z good moderators hehe

zinam , dhaya , debayan , i have met them in meet.

I know surendar before i joined tai .

hmmm all are good friends to me.

Same way , renegade , dhilip are known through orkut for long time. We used to discuss many things esp about DIY. It was during my coll times.

same way karthik , type r , chotu's chotu(arun) ,aditiya , rsm , ramie ,p3t3r have a good discussion with you all.

did i miss any one here?

In short i have made a lot of friends here.

Thread Starter #6
350Z:
Initially, when he started the older forum, i thought the forum would die down in a few days as vibs would not get time to maintain the forum or lose interest. but kudos to him for taking so much pain & effort to keep the forum alive. i'll meet you if i ever come to delhi.

zinam:
i felt good the day he became a mod. his road tests are a joy to read. its indeed very comprehensive & you feel you are reading a reputed auto magazine. you have a bright future in the auto journalism field buddy.

renegade:

i have met him in the mumbai meet & we are still in touch. he is one chillax person who loves cars. whenever we talk, its always about cars!

arun:
renegade's brother arun- when i met him, frankly i dint expect arun to be a 17 year old. because his posts dint convey that! but he is another chillax person! infact more than aditya (renegade)!

more to be continued...

350Z

Core Team
350Z:
Initially, when he started the older forum, i thought the forum would die down in a few days as vibs would not get time to maintain the forum or lose interest. but kudos to him for taking so much pain & effort to keep the forum alive. i'll meet you if i ever come to delhi.
Aah...You recalled me of those good ol’ days and it surely was an exciting journey but best is yet to come.

Drive Safe,
350Z

I haven't met anybody personally, but I have been interacting with you guys for a while now. Some of you I know from the Orkut communities, and some from the old forum. It has been a pleasure interacting with you guys. Keep up the good work and TAI will soon be India's most popular forum.

Thread Starter #12
yes of course-

vroom- varun, a very fun loving guy and a total timepass character. he loves his car a lot but poor fellow, his car is full of scratches courtesy his office's parking lot. he was the first TAI'n i met during the meet. i am yet to sit in your punto varun!

amit- again a total TP freak, a typical mumbai'n like me! he loves his baleno more than his OHC but sadly, whenever we plan to meet, never is his baleno in good shape! he is a great driver & a fast one too!

tourque.addict (abhijit)- he is the most laid back personality among us & frakly when i met him first, i expected him to show lots of attitude and stuff, but surprisingly (to me), he was a very sober guy & good to talk to.

350Z

Core Team
raj_5004 said:
vroom- varun, a very fun loving guy and a total timepass character. he loves his car a lot but poor fellow, his car is full of scratches courtesy his office's parking lot. he was the first TAI'n i met during the meet. i am yet to sit in your punto varun!
Raj, vroom's real name is Varun or Naveen?

type-r said:

350Z

this is one guy i would surely like to meet! We know each other since quite long now! (rememebr the ACI forum days!) we havent met once. This time i could have talked on the phone but couldn't.
There's always a next chance.

P3T3R said:
It has been a pleasure interacting with you guys. Keep up the good work and TAI will soon be India's most popular forum.
It'd definitely happen when we have a support of such nice members on board.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom