Smart Collar For Your Pet From PFCI

Thread Starter #1
Notice
PFCII is a non profitable organisation to save pets and cattle of India.

Saddest moment to an Animal lover is losing his/her Pet.

The process of Locating, Identifying and Restoring the Pet to the rightful owner has been a challenge always.

To minimize some amount of pain, PFCII decided to offer a “Smart Collar” to all Pet owners.

537964_173697606119906_1501565798_n.jpg

To avail this FREE offer, please mail or message:
  1. Your Name
  2. Contact Number
  3. Pet Name
  4. Pet Breed
  5. Pet Size
  6. Pet Age
  7. Pet Type

PFCI's gMail id : peopleforcattleinindia@gmail.com
PFCI's FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/pfcii - Please join if you are a animal lover.

Thread Starter #3
Good find Sethu Sir. Pet Owners will love this.
Yes. Actually the person who is heading this group is my close friend. they have rescued 100s of cattle which was taken to Kerala for meet. As of now they are operating within Chennai and other places around Chennai. Hope they will be able to do this Noble job PAN India soon.

Hats off to that team for the noble job they are doing.

That's an interesting and useful one sir. Thanks for sharing it. The issue with my pet is that he does not like neck belts at all,he has bitten about 3-4 belts so far,and he likes belt only for walking purpose that too a body belt.

Sethu, the thread title says smart COLOR for your pet. I was wondering how do you change your pet's color (colour) and this interested me to read the messages. Otherwise I'm not interested in pets and wouldn't have come to this thread.

350Z

Core Team
Yes. Actually the person who is heading this group is my close friend. they have rescued 100s of cattle which was taken to Kerala for meet. As of now they are operating within Chennai and other places around Chennai. Hope they will be able to do this Noble job PAN India soon.
Kudos for this noble initiative. To take it a step further, he could integrate a chip in the collar to remotely track pets via GPS. It was used in Punjab after increasing theft of pets.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thanks for sharing Sethu sir, noble indeed.
My only worry is our wives(or wife in some cases) shouldnt see this.:tongue::biggrin:

Dr MUDHAN

Honoured Member
Mr.Sethu
I have read many of your threads. You have the heart of sharing good things. Congrats.
The smart collar still available?
You must be an animal lover- if time permits go thro' this animal lover blog: IF ONLY THEY COULD TALK!
By the by, I owned a Matiz and now ANHC. I have also started a thread: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/ownership-reviews/14219-my-new-honda-city-white-albus.html.
Do you have any idea so that I can get a good auto electrician in Chennai who can come home & do a neat work,adding extra led lights. I am in Nungambakkam.
Thanks

Thread Starter #10
Mr.Sethu
I have read many of your threads. You have the heart of sharing good things. Congrats.
Thank you. What ever I come across I love sharing with my fellow TAIians.

The smart collar still available?
Actually it was my friends Idea. You can keep in touch with him thru the following face book page. His name is Arun prasanna and you can refer my name to him.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...41839.677829325578329&type=1&relevant_count=4

Mods : I do not whether I can share this external link here. its purely service oriented not commercial one. Pls remove it is not approiate. Mr, Mudhan you can buzz me i will send details if you don't find something here.
You must be an animal lover- if time permits go thro' this animal lover blog: IF ONLY THEY COULD TALK!
Yes I like animals but do not have luxury to own one since am living in apartments and that is the main reason my better half says a big no.

By the by, I owned a Matiz and now ANHC. I have also started a thread: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/ownership-reviews/14219-my-new-honda-city-white-albus.html.
Do you have any idea so that I can get a good auto electrician in Chennai who can come home & do a neat work,adding extra led lights. I am in Nungambakkam.
Thanks
Happy to know that you had owned My sparky's big bro and now you are owning a Honda. I will go thru it and get back to you.

Regarding electrician, I had one guy who used to do lot of work in my M800. Generally I go to his shop and do it. Now that shop was vacated and Unfortunately I do not have his no.

If I come across some one I will let you know.

Last edited:

Top Bottom