Bomb Blast in Bangalore. Update: Now in Chennai!

Thread Starter #1
Sorry for OT friends,

I have just seen the bomb blasts in Bangalore today and pray that all the TAI friends from Bangalore are safe

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team
Re: Serial Blasts in Hyderbad, Andhra Pradesh

Just came to know about the bomb blast in Bangalore. Hope all members and their relatives are safe?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Just came to know about the bomb blast in Bangalore. Hope all members and their relatives are safe?

Drive Safe,
350Z
They are not yet sure it is bomb or gas cylinder. Some assuming as bomb and others saying gas cylinder in a car.

No causalities reported yet. Policemen were injured.
Police confirmed that there was no second blast as reported by medias. (In Hebbal)

Latest update : Central Ministry confirms that it is indeed a bomb blast by terrorists. NIA team reached Bangalore and started the investigation

Last edited:

They are not yet sure it is bomb or gas cylinder. Some assuming as bomb and others saying gas cylinder in a car.

No causalities reported yet. Policemen were injured.
Police confirmed that there was no second blast as reported by medias. (In Hebbal)

Latest update : Central Ministry confirms that it is indeed a bomb blast by terrorists. NIA team reached Bangalore and started the investigation
Appus indeed i saw cops all around Jayamahal road near Hebbal.

They had cordoned off the entire road.

We got to know about blast around 12:45 pm.

But by seeing the intensity, it cannot be a gas cylinder as it had engulfed a police truck, omni all together. Police suspect it to be Improvised Explosive Device.

The bomb was suspected to be planted on a IND-Suzuki with Registration number of TN, but found to be missing from Hyderabad.

The blast site is hardly 750 mts from my house! It seems my Mom heard the blast which sounded like a gas cylinder and could see the black smoke.
Our house is on the 5th floor and we can see half of Bangalore from here!

350Z

Core Team
Re: Bomb Blast in Bangalore - 17th April 2013

There are reports of multiple bomb blasts in a train in Chennai injuring 13 and killing one. This is awful. All members please take care. More: Link.

Drive Safe,
350Z

the prime minister will be shocked and will convey his heart felt condolences to the bereaved family. the home minister will condemn the cowardly act and will wow to punish the guilty the opposition will clamour for their resignation.............the scene getting repeated while the aam admi is suffering[frustration]

I hope all our members are fine.

Just a small piece of advice try not to go to public places for couple of days.

the prime minister will be shocked and will convey his heart felt condolences to the bereaved family. the home minister will condemn the cowardly act and will wow to punish the guilty the opposition will clamour for their resignation.............the scene getting repeated while the aam admi is suffering[frustration]
Once they found the killer, they will catch him, keep them in first class jail, get royal treatment in jail, his caste or religious party will do foul cry, in the name of enquiry he will be in first class jail for 20 years, then released based on the years he already served. In jail......

Bharat maataji keee jai

Last edited:
Why the terrorists are not interested on bombing POLITICIANS
So True !! Why can't they do that ??

I left to Palakkad in Manglore Express at the day before the explosion in CHENNAI.When I Arrived in palakkad on 3 AM Next day and by 8 AM,Dad called me and said that there had been 2 explosions at Chennai central (1 Dead 13 Severely Injured) and he cried in the phone while talking to me as he was very very tensed about me.Hope all in CHENNAI are Safe.Please Pray to god.The main thing was,My dad was at the station while this happened !! So Imagine what reaction of me will be at that time while talking to him. [shock] this was my reaction

Last edited:
Why the terrorists are not interested on bombing POLITICIANS [surprise]

Always common people only suffers a alot.
Terrorist can became a politicial example poolandevi
Terrorists kill people physically where as politicians kill people literally so both belongs to same cadre,

If they find a politician who is a people leader then they will target him

Top Bottom