Best April Fools' Day Pranks

yes i checked the google nose... its the new scentsation... [;)]

today i pranked my mom first things first...

there is a civic similar to mine in black and same variant with same rims and version. it is parked 2 spaces away from mine but those 2 spaces in middle are empty. so i hatched a plan. i parked that friend's car in my space and parked mine into his. Also i must thank him for his cooperation.
I also changed the number plates just to be on the safe side. [glasses]
in the morning, mom walked up to the car and put in the key in the slot and turned but car didnt unlock. she tried again and still nothing. then she went up and got the spare key and tried and still nothing. she was really frustated and scared now that there is no access to the car. after seeing her struggles, i had to admit to her and we all had a good laugh. [:)]

yes i checked the google nose... its the new scentsation... [;)]

today i pranked my mom first things first...

there is a civic similar to mine in black and same variant with same rims and version. it is parked 2 spaces away from mine but those 2 spaces in middle are empty. so i hatched a plan. i parked that friend's car in my space and parked mine into his. Also i must thank him for his cooperation.
I also changed the number plates just to be on the safe side. [glasses]
in the morning, mom walked up to the car and put in the key in the slot and turned but car didnt unlock. she tried again and still nothing. then she went up and got the spare key and tried and still nothing. she was really frustated and scared now that there is no access to the car. after seeing her struggles, i had to admit to her and we all had a good laugh. [:)]
Nice one, you should have changed the keys also, and let her get in and drive. That would have been a 'Just for laughs' material!

Indian Hatchback Racing Series To Debut on April 1, 2015

The Indian government has called on all the car manufacturers to nominate one hatchback model that will enter a racing series to promote car sales and tourism in the country.
Rules:
- No modifications will be allowed.
- The hatchbacks have to conform to the 1.2-litre petrol/1.5-litre diesel capacity limit and be under 4 metres in length.
- Half the races will be held off-road in honour of our road network, which is only half paved. This also eliminates the need for an expensive venue like a racetrack and simulates real-world conditions for the cars.

Cars approved so far :
- Maruti Suzuki Swift RS,
- Ford Figo
- Mahindra Verito Vibe
- Skoda Fabia

-Hyundai decided to field the i20, no doubt because of its six-speed gearbox.
- Tata-Indica rather than the Vista, probably because of its multi-link rear suspension, but we also understand that it is looking to try and enter a second team with a Vista as well.
- VW has entered a Polo into the fray, but have appealed to let the Polo GT TDI participate despite it being above the displacement limit. They even are agreeing to an air restrictor to ensure a level playing field.

-Toyota might not participate, Honda has remarked that it will submit its entry as soon as it has a diesel hatchback ready. Chevrolet, Fiat, Nissan and Renault four brands that have a rich and varied racing history, globally - could not be reached for comment.

http://www.carwale.com/news/12863-indian-hatchback-racing-series-to-debut-1-april-2015.html

Last edited:
Re: Indian Hatchback Racing Series To Debut on April 1, 2015

This a great news ! .
Let the racing begin !!

Ankit

I used whatsapp for that*

Me : Sameer was asking your contact number, I asked him to contact you on this number.

friends: who / what Sameer/ who Sameer ?

Me : your friend Sameer

friends: kehra Sameer , yaar kaun Sameer ? , yaad nahi yaar kaun sameer

Me : Are !! Wahi Sameer !!

Bachpan me dekha tha.

Lolipop khata tha.

Choti Chaddi pehnta tha.

Badi sharart krta tha

(Golmaal Wala sameer)
Bakra no. 90 Congrats
Market me naya hai forward karo happie april phool in advance in whtsapp style !!

Many years ago i heard about this prank which happened in Mysore (Karnataka) ,a local newspaper carried front page news that some top cricket players were coming to visit a little playground there.
Alot of people gathered only to see a banner with April Fool being put up [lol]

Top Bottom