Participated in Ford Ecosport Discoveries Contest. Please Vote!

Thread Starter #1
Hi friends,

I have participated in the Ford Ecosport Discoveries contest, the pre-launch contest.

As you all might already be knowing, the top 100 voted participants will get to test drive the Ecosport before the official launch & the one with highest votes will win an Ecosport!
The voters stand a chance to win iPads!

Please check out my entry from Pune city at the link below & vote. It takes 2 minutes only.

Jambhulwadi Lake – EcoSport Discoveries

If anyone else from the forum has also participated, please comment in this thread. Let's collectively make an attempt to get our hands on the much awaited Ecosport before launch. [drive]

Mods: I hope this kind of thread is allowed on the forum. It will help the members in winning a chance to get their hands on the new car & share their experiences on the forum. If you still feel that this thread is violating any forum policy, you may delete it.

Thread Starter #6
How do i invite my team mates? I don't see any option to invite my team mates (2 members required).
When you log in to the Ecosport Discoveries page, you can see your name at the top right corner. Click on your name & it will open your profile. There you have the option to invite team members.

Other TAIns, please vote for our entries & help us to get & narrate first-hand experience of Ecosport on TAI. [:)]

350Z

Core Team
Voted for a couple of nice entries. Hope the first ever Ecosport owner in India is from TAI. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #8
Voted for a couple of nice entries. Hope the first ever Ecosport owner in India is from TAI. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks Vibhor. Let's see, how it turns out. I am eager to get a chance to drive the Ecosport before the launch.

Thanks Vibhor. Let's see, how it turns out. I am eager to get a chance to drive the Ecosport before the launch.
KR: How do you know who voted you? How many votes did you get so far?
In NCR im 7th in terms of vote count. Trying best to go up the ladder.. [:)]

Thread Starter #12
KR: How do you know who voted you? How many votes did you get so far?
In NCR im 7th in terms of vote count. Trying best to go up the ladder.. [:)]
I don't think we can see who voted for us. Even I did not find that option.

Guys how shall I vote for you ? Is a Facebook I'd must ?
Hi Raja, we need votes from more TAI members like you. As 350Z suggested, you can create an account on their website & vote. Thanks in advance. [:)]

Top Bottom