Serial Blasts in Hyderbad, Andhra Pradesh

Thread Starter #1
I just saw it in news, 2 blasts in hyderabad.

Are all Hyderabad TAIans and connected people all right?

Damn, these terrorists. [anger]

Bomb blasts in Hyderabad - 21/02/2013

Dear Friends,

It is a shocking bomb blast in Hyderabad today evening at a place called Dilsukhnagar which towards Vijayawada highway.

As per the news it occurred around 6.45 pm in two places, both near two cinema halls at a crowded market place.

The news says around 20+ died and several injured. It is really sad to note such big blast after the "Gokul chat & Lumbini park blasts ".

My deepest condolences for the families who have suffered in this incident and

Wish all our TAI members from Hyderabad are safe !!

I just thought of starting this thread to know the well-being of our members of Hyderabad

Local news at 8.50

The news coming in now says 22 died and 47 seriously injured.

One bomb planted in a tiffin box and dropped in the crowd, the second one kept in a bike parked near cinema hall

High alert across the city and you can see these initial visuals source : eenadu.net

I am worried as I am trying to contact one of my close friend who has a graphic shop just opposite where the blast took place as his number goes not reachable[confused]

Attachments

Last edited:
Hope everyone is safe in Hyd? Does anyone knows the reason for blast?

@Gurrala, hope your friend is safe.

Last edited:
Hmm,

I quickly checked with our members Zengetz and Enfldrider and they have replied back as they are safe. As one of the bomb blast took place just near to the house of Enfldrider and thank God he is safe. As I know that Enfldrider stay in that area of the blasts.

No I am still trying to contact my friend and unfortunately I have only one number of his, God save him he is my 20 year old mate.

The police suspects it is by Indian mujahidin at the moment. What will be the reasons behind any terror attacks, maroons want to bring some unrest and show their existance[anger]

Last edited:
Really sad to see those pictures.
Any idea what was the reason for the blast?
Hope your friend would be safe.

Last edited:
Apparantly the home ministry had some information about probability of such terror two days before. Still they couldn't stop it. Shame.

Hmm,

Thank God, finally got hold of my friend. He was in Graphics shop when the blast took place two shops next his and he came out running and he could see some 8 to 10 people died on the spot and then immediately within 2 minutes there was one more big sound and this time it was near a theatre-bustop-footoverbridge and every body was running here and there and he immediately close the shop and left the place and reached home.

He says the scene at blast was so terrific he could not watch for more time as his family started calling for him already.

@Rightnow, it is always a joke now of our home ministry and intelligence. They kept on saying there will be some blasts on Aug 15th or Jan 26th so those terror groups are deft and dumb are what ?? they plan on a different day and in an unexpected place.

But when home ministry know this, then the target is always the crowded places and these two were very much crowded in the evening with all small shops over there.

Another blast..still remember the last blast that happened in Hyderabad Shocking Rest in peace those who died :(

Hmm.

It seems toll of death raised to 25 it seems[cry], see how terrific it was

source : eenadu.net

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG so scary, look at their plight they are sitting in a bus.[cry]

Lets pray and hope for a speedy recovery of the victims.

Good to know all the hyderabad TAIn's are safe.

Guys as a precautionary measure avoid malls and public places for few days.

All fine on my end, unfortunate to see the souls perishing for no fault of theirs. Again & again our country getting targeted for no fault of ours. may the victims and their families confront the situation by being strong, My condolences to all of them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom