My Laptop Stolen !

Thread Starter #1

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
first http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/member-s-lounge/10176-lost-my-phone.html and now my laptop.

not at all a good time for my gadgets. well actually laptop was my sister's.
i just got to know , it happened in gurgaon. car was parked in a sub lane.

01022013202.jpg

01022013203.jpg

01022013201.jpg

well sister learnt a lesson , and i hope from now on she won't keep anything in the car. but still in the pics you can see lots of things on the rear seat.

don't keep any valuables on any seat. don't even slide it under the seat , it might be visible. put your laptop bags , even if it doesn't have the laptop, in the car boot. you know that the laptop's not in the bag , the thief doesn't. you will end up paying for the car's glass.

ps : my dad is really angry , first my phone and then this. he's just angry for our carelessness.i roaming around in pyjamas and my sis keeping valuables on the car seat.

Last edited:
fish... you are seriously going through a tough time. [surprise] some of my known have also lost their valuables like this only. So sad to hear about your loss.

you know that the laptop's not in the bag , the thief doesn't. you will end up paying for the car's glass.
this thing happened with one of my friend too. And guess what "chor khali bag bhi le gaye."

Last edited:
looks like your family is the fav. client for the thieves.

But on a serious note seriously so sad to see this incident. and yes one should never leave things in the car. Best thing to do is put it in the trunk.

Even back here in US someone broke into my friends altima and took the GPS.

And the worst part is you loose the laptop and the window as well. Hope atleast your car gets well soon. [cry]

Very sad to read this. [cry]. With laptop goes a huge amount of data as well.

A group of thieves keeping an eye on you or what. Just kidding.

You know, In my entire life I owned 4 different type of cycles. All of them got stolen, 2 I was able to get back by searching in locality. 2 gone for good.

But funny thing is. 2 of those got sotlen in Uk which I never got back, the ones in India I was bale to find it. [anger]

Hey Hyundai !! whats going on man[anger], though it was sad but it looks to be shear negligence from your side and I am sorry to say this man. Hope you will be alert enough from now

zengetz

Suspended
Sorry to hear your loss but with clear windows these days its advisable to not leave anything in the car.

Thread Starter #10

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
fish... you are seriously going through a tough time. [some of my known have also lost their valuables like this only. So sad to hear about your loss.

you know that the laptop's not in the bag , the thief doesn't. you will end up paying for the car's glass.
this thing happened with one of my friend too. And guess what "chor khali bag bhi le gaye."
i really am. and well they did some effort so why not take the bag :D

looks like your family is the fav. client for the thieves.

But on a serious note seriously so sad to see this incident. and yes one should never leave things in the car. Best thing to do is put it in the trunk.

Even back here in US someone broke into my friends altima and took the GPS.

And the worst part is you loose the laptop and the window as well. Hope atleast your car gets well soon.
yeah i always do that. but she only went for 15 minutes and this happened. i think dad got the window fixed today only. didn't ask him , will let this thing cool down first [:D]

Very sad to read this. . With laptop goes a huge amount of data as well.

A group of thieves keeping an eye on you or what. Just kidding.

You know, In my entire life I owned 4 different type of cycles. All of them got stolen, 2 I was able to get back by searching in locality. 2 gone for good.

But funny thing is. 2 of those got sotlen in Uk which I never got back, the ones in India I was bale to find it.
yeah it was provided by the office and sure it had lots of data. and now i was thinking to put password on my personal files as well on the home lappy.

and cycle , these things happened with my friends as well , someone stole my cricket bat some years ago. that's the only thing i remember getting lost.

Where exactly in gurgaon did this happen? is that your santro?
some sector i don't remember. and yeah that's my santro.

Hey Hyundai !! whats going on man, though it was sad but it looks to be shear negligence from your side and I am sorry to say this man. Hope you will be alert enough from now
totally agree with you and no need to be sorry , you said what you felt [;)] and you are right. negligence yes , but laziness as well on my sister's part. now i hope not more this happen in the near future.

Sorry to hear your loss but with clear windows these days its advisable to not leave anything in the car.
yeah totally agree. the car has zero tints. so obviously the thief looked very clearly.

Extremely sorry to hear this allhyundai .
Reading this gave me this feeling, :O
well yeah , it was bound to happen so what more i can say :|

Damn that's real bad man.

Yes with this stupid Govt rule of tint ban, its easy for robbers to peep and break in.

That's the reason I dismantle my GPS as well as any valuables.

I keep any valuables below the rear seat, and cover it with old cloth.[frustration]

After seeing this I think I should not carry my iPad[anger]

Damn that's real bad man.

Yes with this stupid Govt rule of tint ban, its easy for robbers to peep and break in.

[anger]
Well mukesh the govt is absolutely right here. I love tinted windows,jet black ones but will give them up to decrease the rape cases.

Thread Starter #13

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
@ mukesh - carry your ipad but take it with you everytime. don't leave it in the car anywhere. maybe someone see you putting or hiding it.

Top Bottom