How To Fail a Chauffy in Driving Test??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #1
Okay guys, this may sound nonsense but today I am in a fix.
After doing all the research, hearing some complains, looking at the number of accidents(which is not actually very high) and thinking some 'safety' point of view as some people taught him. My father has decided to appoint a chauffy 'once again' for me.[frustration]

I am not bothered to know even his name but the guy will be reaching me in 2 hours(as per what he said on phone) for showing his so-called refined skills. Father is happy and has been telling me how experienced and well mannered the person is(aged 40+ and hence no chance of any kind of friendly relation too), has been driving Innova till date and boasts the experience of some lac kilometers and hence I am even more scared. Last chauffy of mine went off after a minor accident(don't ask how it happened and why) but I have heard that this one is more shameless than even me.:tongue:

Now point is that:
The person will be driving us to a place about 60 kms away and back, now how to get him failed in the test?? Car will be of my choice, but I am unable to understand what to do to get him failed in driving test...if father becomes happy then he will be stuck on me and I'll become first and ONLY chauffeur driven TAI'n[frustration]

Guys, please drop some suggestions..it's really URGENT

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #2
It looks like nobody came to help me!![cry]
Well, after a lot of revolting and trying various tricks and all..finally I failed.[frustration]
Now I have got a chauffy who is forcefully stuck with me..don't know why.
I thought that testing on Laura will be best because the turbo petrol simply shocks many people driving for first time but the man shocked me instead, he drove it well.[frustration]

What a piece of bad luck it is..an enthusiast who is chauffeur driven!!

Sorry to hear that buddy. I can understand what you might have undergone.
Anyways take it positively. Its always good to have someone to drive in these traffic infested roads.. [:D]

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to see that your dad cares a lot for you.
It was a good decision by your dad.

Not that he is preventing you from driving, but for your safety.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #6
Sorry to hear that buddy. I can understand what you might have undergone.
It's a traumatizing experience..really.

Anyways take it positively. Its always good to have someone to drive in these traffic infested roads.. [:D]
It's really tough to take it positively but yes if the car is a dog like Corolla D-4D then it's worth, especially in traffic.
BTW..he should pay me back at least @ 5 Rs per km for driving TSi whenever he gets a chance. Right?

Good to see that your dad cares a lot for you.
Cares a lot!! Buddy he has put my happiness on fire. No more privacy in car, now no more jhol-jugaads while being driven around..who knows what news will reach father. Having a chauffy has a long list of disadvantages too.

It was a good decision by your dad.
I differ on this point..

Not that he is preventing you from driving, but for your safety.
He is, last time when he returned back he asked me:
"Why it is so that every month at least one car which is in your hand visits workshop while the one in the hand of my chauffy hasn't visited for long??" And a lot more..good long class it was without any fault of mine, eh I am punished for no fault..what can be worse than that??

LoL... Feel pity for the chauffeur! Coz you might find some other way to get rid of him!
Already planning of what and how and I am sure I'll soon find one. BTW, if I speak truth then the person is really good at driving, very relaxed and alert(not even 120 kph) like a typical Innova(taxi) driver who just loves doing 90-100 kph max churning out maximum FE.

It's really tough to take it positively but yes if the car is a dog like Corolla D-4D then it's worth, especially in traffic.
BTW..he should pay me back at least @ 5 Rs per km for driving TSi whenever he gets a chance. Right?
Exactly my point. See, taking things positively is always beneficial. [clap][lol]

Bahwawawaw.....Congratulations Vipul, One suggestion from my side . You've a bike right ? then start Riding it on daily basis and tell your dad that you dont feel conferrable in car any more hence you are riding to workplace/coll on your bike to save time and money on Fuel and maintenance . Once the Dad shift his driver from you car to another, BANNG...! jump into your car immediately. [lol]

As the thread's opinion and and topic does not comply to the safety related issues, and seen more towards seeking how these safety things should be avoided. There's no point in discussing on how to keep away from chauffeur though he is appointed for a good purpose.
Let us stop further discussions on this as we shouldn't be an example for encouraging uncertainties or risks.Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom