Do Haunted Roads Exist? Share Your Experiences

Do you believe in Ghosts?

• Yes Sir! I am spooked now.

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • No are you serious? Its all crap.

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • I dont know,I need to drive lonely more to confirm.

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters
Thread Starter #1
Hi all,
We have a LOT of rumors of ghosts on Indian roads.Never experienced one yet but would like to know if you did.
One of the most famous ones are -
Delhi Cantt. Road- I travel through this road frequently,many times late but not like 3 A.M. I dont think there are any such things though.
Please vote,its not an open poll.

Last edited:
Re: Do Haunted Roads Exist?

not sure of ghosts.

but there are some spots where in the car if it passes on a specific time, an accident is guaranteed.

we had one in our armada there once and another time another relative who was passing on that spot too had an accident there.

Thread Starter #5

Superbad, please give some more details please,very interested to know.

not sure of ghosts.

but there are some spots where in the car if it passes on a specific time, an accident is guaranteed.

we had one in our armada there once and another time another relative who was passing on that spot too had an accident there.
bahut bure (superbad) Sir, please share some more information. was that coincidence or it happened to many travelers.

Hi all,
We have a LOT of rumors of ghosts on Indian roads.Never experienced one yet but would like to know if you did.
One of the most famous ones are -
Delhi Cantt. Road- I travel through this road frequently,many times late but not like 3 A.M. I dont think there are any such things though.
Please vote,its not an open poll.
Where in Delhi Cantt ? And at what time ? As per your information ofcourse.. I never heard anyone talking about such things on roads and that too on Delhi roads.

Our roads are full of traffic, in fact earlier some 4-5 years back I saw isolated roads during night time.now a days, you will seldom find a time or a stretch where there is no traffic or vehicle.

Strange...

not sure of ghosts.

True . But those accidents or mishaps could be averted.

It is a natural phenomenon. we cannot call it super natural or paranormal and freak out.

Ghosts are very much around us all the time ,its an energy field.
It is a pity that people had related it to fear and superstition.

Thread Starter #9

Where in Delhi Cantt ? And at what time ? As per your information ofcourse.. I never heard anyone talking about such things on roads and that too on Delhi roads.

Our roads are full of traffic, in fact earlier some 4-5 years back I saw isolated roads during night time.now a days, you will seldom find a time or a stretch where there is no traffic or vehicle.

Strange...
Ok read these articles,
White sari clad woman spectre - Hindustan Times
and ,Top 10 most haunted places in India : Delhi

True . But those accidents or mishaps could be averted.

It is a natural phenomenon. we cannot call it super natural or paranormal and freak out.

Ghosts are very much around us all the time ,its an energy field.
It is a pity that people had related it to fear and superstition.
true i never said its ghosts.
It was the account of the locals who had asked for our well being had those encounters to share which pacified dad, else he would have taken the blame as careless driving on his part.
It is after kankavali towards a place between kankavali and rajapur.
The locals said the timing is just before 7am the spot is a straight road where most of the car skid even when driving straight.
We were driving during the time of the first monsoon showers when that accident happened.
Our vehicle did a 270 degree turn and right side of our car banged into a roadside tree on the extreme left of the road.
The B and C pillars got damaged, but Then it was me and my dad travelling so noone was hurt.
Our distant relative though his vehicle rolled over at that same spot. And had to suffer multiple fractures.

Yes it exists every where even on National Highway

but no ghosts or bhoot

haunted by deadly dreadful lorries / long vehicles with no tail lamp and no reflector tapes on back in darken powerless TamilNadu state highway roads

Heartless people who tried to steel from injured half dead people
mindless moron who put left indicator to turn right side
Potholes and speed breakers with no indication or warning signal
Hideous Big banners hoardings and posters that blocks the road sign, warning and city route board

Black man with black dress crossing road on pitch dark mid night

municipal drain hole on mid of the road waiting to eat someone who steps in on rainy night

true i never said its ghosts.
It was the account of the locals who had asked for our well being had those encounters to share which pacified dad, else he would have taken the blame as careless driving on his part.
It is after kankavali towards a place between kankavali and rajapur.
The locals said the timing is just before 7am the spot is a straight road where most of the car skid even when driving straight.
We were driving during the time of the first monsoon showers when that accident happened.
Our vehicle did a 270 degree turn and right side of our car banged into a roadside tree on the extreme left of the road.
The B and C pillars got damaged, but Then it was me and my dad travelling so noone was hurt.
Our distant relative though his vehicle rolled over at that same spot. And had to suffer multiple fractures.
Can the first monsoon and wet roads be reason of the skid ?

Can the first monsoon and wet roads be reason of the skid ?
For a materialistic person that could be the only reason as he could move through 5 dimensions only. (A blind man cannot preach about light to his deaf friend)

Our body,in fact every matter is made up of infinite energy (it doesn't end up with e=mc2).these energy has certain behavior or pattern which keeps us bound intact as we physically see ourselves.

Pardon me for Philosophy .

For a materialistic person that could be the only reason as he could move through 5 dimensions only. (A blind man cannot preach about light to his deaf friend)

Our body,in fact every matter is made up of infinite energy (it doesn't end up with e=mc2).these energy has certain behavior or pattern which keeps us bound intact as we physically see ourselves.

You have said some this gr8 but am dumb and cant understand anything out of it [thinking][confused]

yes exactly.
That was the reason i had mentioned the pre monsoon showers in the first place.

But people can interpret anything.
Even locals do not say it as ghosts . They mention it as inauspicious timing.

Top Bottom