The Best Automotive Show Ever!

Your Fav Show-

• Total voters
Thread Starter #1
Hi all,
This is a thread of your favorite automotive shows. This is also the thread to upload episodes of your automotive shows. I am briefing on the most popular ones around-

1 Top Gear U.K-
This is the most popular one around. Jeremy Clarkson,James May and Richard Hammond do some crazy tests and reviews along with awesome trips around the globe. But there reviews are more humor based than reality and are sometimes quite unfair. Many would also call them racists especially after the India special episode.
Airs on:BBC but I think they are out of India. Still you can watch it online.
Top-Gear.jpg

2. Fifth Gear-
Another British show about cars but it is a lot more sensible and also a bit boring compared to TopGear. None the less,its a joy for a petrol head. But its a bit too track orientated. Hosted by former Top Gear host and old Stig, Tiff Needel and a very successful Touring Car champion, Jason Plato.
Airs on: Discovery Turbo.
Fifth-Gear.jpg

3. The Car And Bike Show-
This is the best Indian show and I personally find it quite interesting to watch. Siddharth is a great host and has honest and practical reviews and also some cool super car reviews.[clap]
Airs on: NDTV profit.
car and bike show.jpg

4. Pimp My Ride-
Pimp My Ride was hosted by X to the Z; Xzibit. The show involved the participant presenting their worn down, old car before handing it over to West Coast Customs, who normally gave it new body work, a new interior, a new paint job, a host of modifications and an over the top In Car Entertainment system. They have got some of the coolest shows.
Airs on: VH1.
Pimp-My-Ride.jpg

Last edited:
Thread Starter #2
Re: Poll:The Best Automotive Show Ever!

5. Wheeler Dealers-
This is the show to watch if you want to know everything thats technical about cars. This show is about restoring cars and selling them for a profit. Mike finds the cars and their parts and Edd is the grease monkey who restores them. They restore everything from a Ferrari Dino to a VW Caravan.
Airs on: Discovery Turbo.
wheeler dealers.jpg

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member

for me it's top gear. they indulge in racist comments but still they make a lot of jokes which are hilarious [:D]

as far as i know no one else spends the amount of money they spend on their show.

the best example to show
Ford Fiesta shopping centre chase - Top Gear - BBC - YouTube

also they don't even spare brands like ferrari. they mocked 458 italia because the car has indicator buttons on the steering which can be confusing at times

they mocked bmw for charging extra for a special pack which makes the car go out of control because of the tuning etc.

Thread Starter #6

Where is trick my truck??
Trick My truck is nice and I do watch it but i thought it wont be that popular.
for me it's top gear. they indulge in racist comments but still they make a lot of jokes which are hilarious [:D]

as far as i know no one else spends the amount of money they spend on their show.

the best example to show

also they don't even spare brands like ferrari. they mocked 458 italia because the car has indicator buttons on the steering which can be confusing at times

they mocked bmw for charging extra for a special pack which makes the car go out of control because of the tuning etc.
that was so cool. Corvette lost to a fiesta!

Awesome thread theferrarifan. Voted for Fifth Gear and Rides. Amazing shows. Though you missed on another great show (my fav. of all) "Inside West Coast Customs" aired of Discovery Turbo, add that too in the poll.

P.S. : We have a thread similar to this one dedicated to Indian shows too.

freakdude.

voted for a few.
Top Gear UK because it simply is the best!!
Fifth Gear because it is more car based and Plato and Needell are awesome drivers.
Top Gear US is becoming much better. it was horrible before but now its good.
Pimp My Ride: it was fun as i used to watch it before.
Monster Garage: it was awesome. what kind of vehicles they created!!

Thread Starter #9

Awesome thread theferrarifan. Voted for Fifth Gear and Rides. Amazing shows. Though you missed on another great show (my fav. of all) "Inside West Coast Customs" aired of Discovery Turbo, add that too in the poll.

P.S. : We have a thread similar to this one dedicated to Indian shows too.

freakdude.
Yeah that show is good too but then I got pimp my ride,which also has westcoast and is more entertaining to watch. And the indian thread is from where i got this threads idea. And thanks for helping me out again [clap]

350Z

Core Team
This is a thread of your favorite automotive shows. This is also the thread to upload episodes of your automotive shows.
It’s been ages since I religiously followed any automobile T.V Program. However, if there are any shows that I would still like to watch anytime are NDTV Car & Bike Show and Pimp My Ride. Excellent narration and clear-cut views from Siddharth makes Car & Bike Show one of the best automobile T.V Programs in India.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #13
My favs are
Top Gear Uk
Top Gear U.S
Fifth Gear
Car and Bike Show
Wheeler Dealers
American Choppers
AA Torque show
Car and bike show.