Welcome 2013. Happy New Year!

Thread Starter #1
Hello TAI members,

Just 3 days remaining to welcome 2013.

For me 2012 is one of the best year in my carrier.

I hope 2013 will be good as 2012 for everyone.

Lets welcome A Happy New Year 2013 :-)

"Advance Happy New Year to all The Automotive Indians and their family[clap]"

Hmm,

So early Appu !!I have two more working days and you tempting me now it self to take off from office, thank you and wish you & all TAIans wonderful year 2013 !!

well Happy new year to all in advance.

for me this year was not that goood. I am grateful it is over and I can start afresh next year.

I have two more working days and you tempting me now it self to take off from office, thank you and wish you & all TAIans wonderful year 2013 !!
RK sir, call me insane, i would be in the Office on the New year day!

for me this year was not that goood. I am grateful it is over and I can start afresh next year.
Same here. Wish the year 2013 brings happiness for all[:)]

PS: To all who would be partying, feel free to post atleast a pic of your celebrations[;)]

Happy New Year to all TAI'ians. Enjoy and have a great year ahead!
This time i guess partying will be less compared to last year (weekend) and its a weekday this time. Anyway for the people partying : "Work Less and Party Hard"! [evil]

IMO , today should be declared ' Dry Day' as a token tribute to gangrape victim.Will govt.show courage to do it?
I feel we should expect the least from our government. Even if they just make stricter laws and punish the offenders as soon as possible, that would be good.

BTW - Me and my friends are @ home this year, will not party. Don't feel like partying at such a time [sad]

I condemn this new year...

I find it offensive to celebrate when our sister are getting raped and murdered outside while morons blaming it on dress they wear.

I feel like we have developed character of street Dogs,no matter how much we are humiliated or stoned, we forget it within hours and are ready to celebrate .

We used to be Nation of warrior like Paandavas whom ruined entire race of Kauravas when they Humiliated single woman Draupadi.

We used to be Nation of warrior like Sri Rama whom ruined entire race of Rakshas when they abducted a single woman Sita.

Now we finish it off with mere blame game on governement and bidding happy new year .

Pathetic.

Yes, jaydeo, she was not only your sister, she was my sister before she became your sister.
Hell with those who celebrate inspite of her death.
Hell with the first female citizen of this nation who pardoned those who raped and killed sisters.I hate all those who celebrated and I respect 350 z and the thread starter to express my feelings here on this forum which is full of tax payers.I submit here as not able to look at the screen due to wet eyelids.

Ok ok ok , I lost ,2113 won. Ok.
Just touched ,~157 kmph in protest of the pardon to gangrape convicts.
HYN to my family and the TAI,

Top Bottom