Wedding Car Decoration Ideas

Thread Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm getting married on 23rd December with the God's grace.
I'm getting BMW 5 series(2010 model, gray color) for the wedding day ride [:)]. I'm overwhelmed by all this and don't know what sort of decoration would be best for this car. I like things to be simple and subtle. So far, I've only stumbled upon 1 decoration idea that is inspired from A8L wedding car of a member of another forum(the decoration is simple with use of ribbons at front and flowers on door panels and boot). I showed the design to decorator guy and he quoted me a price of Rs 400(he gotta be kidding me [:D]). I somehow, feel, more could be done, yet keeping it elegant in a budget of under 1500rs. Hence, thoughts and suggestions from you guys would be appreciable.Any suggestions on decoration ideas ?

Do note that the total distance covered will be 500km(both ways) on the wedding day and i'm getting artificial flowers only as i suspect natural ones may not last long for the whole day.

My cousin brother got married on december 9th, and we decorated his Honda Jazz UT shade with flower bouqet one on the bonnet and one on the roof, with some ribbons on the bonnet area, looked good and classy and not too much of shimms as we ddnt wanted it tobe, many options are available have a look at your flower decorater and see what kind of work he has done in cars and then choose, dont have a picture but will post a similar one for you.

350Z

Core Team
Congrats. A florist should himself be able to suggest different ideas. How about a bouquet on the hood and combination of roses / ribbons on side? Similar to these.

Mercedes-Benz-S-Class-Wedding-Car.jpg

BMW-5-Series-Wedding-Car.JPG
(Pics Source: Google Images)

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hi,
I also found a few images on Google.
But have one suggestion for you, decorate the car when you are near the wedding place i men within city limits of the venue his will help the decoration to stay fresh. As you have said you will be traveling 500 km both ways.

Attachments

You may be get better ideas, but the main problem is the distance you need to be covered.
Original is always better than the artificial and you can get it ready by the florist and fix it just 5 km before you reach the marriage place.Since it is a long trip, i am expecting that you will already arranged some space for freshen up and you can clean the car again and do it when you reach there.
you can get a single bouquet with full of red roses and ever green leaves which can be start from the passenger side A pillar(top portion) to the front hood grill long. This was we done on my cousin's marriage on the new merc E class and Altis(White colour) was beautiful.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #6
Thank you all for the quick replies guys.

Congrats. A florist should himself be able to suggest different ideas. How about a bouquet on the hood and combination of roses / ribbons on side? Similar to these.

View attachment 74928

View attachment 74929
(Pics Source: Google Images)

Drive Safe,
350Z
I really like the decoration on the 2nd car which itself is a 5series. I may get the same as i have kind of liking it. Simple, yet elegant. Though, the whole setup would be of only artificial flowers.

Hi,
I also found a few images on Google.
But have one suggestion for you, decorate the car when you are near the wedding place i men within city limits of the venue his will help the decoration to stay fresh. As you have said you will be traveling 500 km both ways.
You may be get better ideas, but the main problem is the distance you need to be covered.
Original is always better than the artificial and you can get it ready by the florist and fix it just 5 km before you reach the marriage place.Since it is a long trip, i am expecting that you will already arranged some space for freshen up and you can clean the car again and do it when you reach there.
you can get a single bouquet with full of red roses and ever green leaves which can be start from the passenger side A pillar(top portion) to the front hood grill long. This was we done on my cousin's marriage on the new merc E class and Altis(White colour) was beautiful.
Thanks guys for your inputs. However, it is actually 250 km on each side. Also, the flower deco will be done one day prior to the wedding day, so no option of fresh flowers. Only artificial and artificial flowers.

I think i will stick to the 350Z's idea of decoration that is way ahead of the rest.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
sorry i don't have a photograph but you know a S shaped decoration scheme is the latest here in delhi. i have seen 7-8 cars with same decorations in the past 2 months.

cars-and-bikes-car-decoration-for-wedding.jpg

it's heavy like the pic above but in a s shape.

but since it's heavy you cannot use it for your 500 kms trip.

i think you should do this. simple and sober. not much fancy but still looks great.

wedding-car-decorations-6.jpg

Sometimes after looking at such cars, I don't know if these are wedding cars or cars given as gifts. [lol]

Top Bottom