Your Sketches and Artwork! (Not Limited To Automobiles)

Thread Starter #1
This is a thread for your sketches, drawing and other artwork. Automobile art is also appreciated. Waiting for TheDarkKnight to post first,then I will.

Re: Your sketches and artwork!(Not limited to automobiles)

Starting off.

I've named myself after him.So starting off with a skecth of the Dark Knight. my fav superhero. wanted to be like him as a kid :)

Second one -- This is the first time I realized i could draw. I drew this with a Pen. This was back in college like 8 years ago.

Third one - The one and only Captain Jack Sparrow. A complete fan of the character from Pirates of the Caribbean. This will be my fav sketch as long as I live. because I am sure if I try again, I will not be able to draw it as good as the one below..Forgive the poor quality. will upload a better one sometime later.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
a very good thread @Ferrari some quick sketches from my side the first one is drawn on sheet then done some coloures with help of my samsung note 2 and the other all are created on my note 2 i will post more pencil sketch when i reach home .

Attachments

Thread Starter #8
Ok from now on wards, I will upload all my designs here.
WP_000157.jpg
This is just a random SUV. Sorry for the tires.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
HELLO all,
Here is the realistic drawing of bugatti [by me.
enjoy.
I am stunned looking at the commendable effort, fine detailing and absolutely professional painting that you have done to your drawings buddy. Drawing such designs with help of a computer can still be a bit easy but what you have done is perhaps beyond excellence for me. Keeping the basic design & measurements in mind without having a real car in front of the eyes and then making a drawing to near perfection is absolutely wonderful. Do make your passion a profession is what I suggest. You're a gifted person bro! Keep it up[clap]

May I request you, please make a drawing of the Lamborghini Urus as well and if possible in a Orange color (the Lamborghini Orange color).

Regards

Akash

Top Bottom