Originally Posted by Akash1886
Buddy, Have you made an effort to show this post to your wife? For sure you'll be in for "surprises"
over the weekend!
If it's possible then your post should be converted into a proper thread titled as:
"Getting Married: Please Read Before Proceeding
I will keep this post as a MS Word Document for my fiancee!
You have shared "Harsh Realities of a Married man's life
My wife working abroad. Infact i had shared this through Whatsapp and no response yet.She is busy on her exams these days, May be didnt get time to read.
Dont worry, Akash. After marrigae life is not that bad. Infact i started to enjoy life after marriage more than bachler life. Dont think it is because she is abroad
. She went there only 2 months before and 5 years completed after my marriage.
Anyway for better family health, i am changing the topic of next jokes!.
What is a Corporate Life?
1. I learnt to operate 3 critical machines
* Xerox Machine
2. I learnt to use 3 High End Software:
* Microsoft Word
* Microsoft Excel
* Microsoft PowerPoint
3. I learnt to use 3 great short cuts:-
4. I learnt to say three very important words for professional life:-
* Yes sir
* Ok sir.
* I'll Just Do That sir
5. When I really wanted to quit, I learnt to: -
* Wake Up early
* Sleep late
* Continue to Work
6. I learnt to: -
* Face Monday
* Fight For next 5 Days
* Wait For Sunday
7. I learnt to give reasons to family, friends and relatives for not making
* Phone Calls
8. I learnt to celebrate these things far away from loved ones:-
* New Year
9. At the end, People say:-
* You Learnt...
* You Earned...
* You Enjoyed...
10. But when I compare me with my self...
* I just Sustained...
* I just Tolerated...
* I just Survived... for bucks
11. I have survived:-
* For convenience of my Family...
* To avoid blame of Society...
* To get tag of Employment...
12. When I already knew that I have got the wrong train.
* I learnt to Rejoice...
* To be Happy...
* To Smile..
In corporate companies life exists only in dreams . . . .