Lost My Phone !

Thread Starter #1

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
so one the eve of diwali someone stole my phone[anger] i was buying sweets and obviously the shop was crowded and when i was returning to my car noticed that phone's not present. [confused]

well i have filed a report with the poilce and the shop has cctv cameras. so tomorrow will go and check out the footage.

today's no point in checking because the shop will remain crowded till night.

it was a careless mistake and this happened for the first time, so just giving you a heads up to take extra caution at crowded places.

i bought 1 kg of sweets and i could have purchased 100 kgs of sweets with the phone's price [lol]

Last edited:
Oh mahn. That's sad!
I hope you get the phone back by knowing the person who stole it through the CCTV cam. If you get him, then sue him! [anger]
So you kept it in the car with windows rolled down? I know you kept it by mistake but I would like to tell everyone around here.
Never keep your valuables in the car even if it is fully locked. If it is seen through the glass, those fools get tempted!

file a complaint with the cybercell with yur IMEI, with a little pressure they can track the phone the moment it is switched on. even with other SIM cards!

Thread Starter #5

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
So Sad buddy[
Don't leave the one who has taken that.
BTW what mobile you have lost?
i know [cry] it was 1.5 years old but still. i had an SE Xperia Arc.

Oh mahn. That's sad!
I hope you get the phone back by knowing the person who stole it through the CCTV cam. If you get him, then sue him! [
So you kept it in the car with windows rolled down? I know you kept it by mistake but I would like to tell everyone around here.
Never keep your valuables in the car even if it is fully locked. If it is seen through the glass, those fools get tempted!
no no , they stole it from my pocket [anger] more info in next comment. and i never keep any bags on the seats , i slide them under or put it in the boot.

file a complaint with the cybercell with yur IMEI, with a little pressure they can track the phone the moment it is switched on. even with other SIM cards!
i have already given the number to the police , imei number. let's see if i get lucky.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #6

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
so today went to the sweet shop and saw the cctv footage. these guys are very clever[anger]

i saw them lifting my phone from my pocket and i was totally unaware. there were 3 guys and possibly 3 girls as well.

i'll add the video as soon as i get it.

moreover the camera guy who installed the setup at the sweet shop asking me 2000 rupees to get the footage. he knows that this guy lost an expensive phone so he'll give 2000 easily [anger] taking advantage of the situation.

i got frustrated and left just by saying ok. tomorrow i'll take a police guy with me , he'll do the talking,

The sweet shop owner will have to provide you the tapes since they contain evidence of theft as it happened in his premises. If you go along with a police officer then they will have to hand over the evidence to the cops & the cops review it to catch the thieves.

Thread Starter #8

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
just came back from the shop and they'll give me the video without any cost. thanks to delhi police [;)] will get it in the eve or tomorrow morning.

Oh !! it is really sad buddy

I wish you get back your phone soon !! one suggestion to all of you

If you go on a shopping to a crowded shop or something, try and where a good jeans and keep the mobile in front pocket, you will never miss it and it is difficult for some body to steal it. This also applies when you travel by train, as when you sleep on the berth, your wallet and phone will never fall down on the berth if you where a good stretch type jeans[:)]

If you go on a shopping to a crowded shop or something, try and where a good jeans and keep the mobile in front pocket, you will never miss it and it is difficult for some body to steal it. This also applies when you travel by train, as when you sleep on the berth, your wallet and phone will never fall down on the berth if you where a good stretch type jeans[:)]
True. I follow this all the time. Mainly, coz I once lost my wallet. Well, no one stole it but it fell down from my back pockets due to the not perfect jean!

@allhyundaicars - So what did the cops say? Any chances of getting it soon?

Thread Starter #11

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member

If you go on a shopping to a crowded shop or something, try and where a good jeans and keep the mobile in front pocket, you will never miss it and it is difficult for some body to steal it. This also applies when you travel by train, as when you sleep on the berth, your wallet and phone will never fall down on the berth if you where a good stretch type jeans]
i was wearing my pyjamas only [cry] [sad] from now on will never wear pyjamas outside home.

True. I follow this all the time. Mainly, coz I once lost my wallet. Well, no one stole it but it fell down from my back pockets due to the not perfect jean!

@allhyundaicars - So what did the cops say? Any chances of getting it soon?
i have the copy now [:)] there was no one at the police station , someone of higher post, will go tomorrow at 9:00 am.

Hope you will get your phone back.

Kurta and Pyjamas are blessing for thieves. My dad lost wallat, money and mobile on very good occasions.

Mobile on my sister wedding and my Rs20000 on day of my wedding. So whenever he wears kurta the there is party time for thieves :)

Thread Starter #13

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
well in these parties , many people wear kurta pyjamas. but obviously he will be more cautious now.

really my dad is giving me more taunts after watching the video [sad] yesterday he was fine [lol] but yeah i deserve this. will never wear loose clothes outside [sad] a lesson learnt.
but an expensive lesson.

well in these parties , many people wear kurta pyjamas. but obviously he will be more cautious now.

really my dad is giving me more taunts after watching the video yesterday he was fine [lol] but yeah i deserve this. will never wear loose clothes outside [sad] a lesson learnt.
but an expensive lesson.
Good to note this Hyundai, even though you did not get your phone back, you have learnt a good lesson and it is good that you have lost the phone only and if it was wallet then it would have been a hell a lot of task as to block all the cards and get the new cards and all[:)], so now on wards, use good stretch type jeans while shopping

Thread Starter #15

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
from 2 days , i have been wearing jeans full time [:D] besides sleeping.

yeah gave the video to the police and there were 4 members [surprise]

they all blocked my way and the 4th person was identified by the police only. they know their work [thumbsup]

they will get that video to their informers. they are a gang committing organised crime. that's what the police said.

Top Bottom